new on iwaku

• Thread starter Sasha Shadowhive
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasha Shadowhive

Original poster
heyhey, i am new t iwaku, but i am not new to RP ^^ i love it so much and wanted to do it more often. so i searched for a RP community ^^ hope you people want to RP with me. i would love to be a little, lone nekogirl at a park at night. then you as a badguy show up and make her your apprentice/slave/pet anything you would like. maybe you would even adopt her ^^ its all up to you. after that the RP can go every way you like depending on what happens. if the RP gets boring i will try to put something in to make it interesting again.

Just be out there! Join in on the activities and we will roleplay with you! :D

Hi there! It sounds like you have a cool idea already; there's a few ways you can get that started!

1. Post the idea as a "Seeking Roleplay" in Roleplay Talk! (This is for Out of Character discussion and finding members; don't post actual roleplay posts here!)
  2. Start roleplaying in the Jump Ins! (Anyone can join your roleplay here without being approved; Jump Ins are just for Jumping In and playing!)
I'm Minibit, and you can PM ("start a conversation") with me if you need a hand at any point n_n

Hiiii there Sasha! ^o^ Welcome to the community!

Status
Not open for further replies.