New, new, new; hello to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

ShewhoIsWeary

Original poster
Salutations fellow players,

You can refer to me as Tifa though any other nickname you would dub me is certainly okay with me.

I look forward to writing stories and certainly making the most of my time here at Iwakuroleplay. As I am unaccustomed to this style of site, I hope it provides to be beneficial to me and any who would so readily write with me. If you were to visit my profile and read what I have, you'll find that I lean more toward playing male characters [even though I myself am a woman] so I hope that does not become an issue.

I don't mind playing a female character but I can really say now that it is an uncomfortable gender to play sometimes [even as odd as that sounds] but don't let that stop you from expressing what you really want in a story! As a 'budding' writer and 'aspiring' author, I'll take any stance.

So with that said,

It is a pleasure to meet you!

Welcome to Iwaku!

If you have any questions about the site feel free to ask.

Howdy Tifa! :D I hope Iwaku can be a great vessel for your writing. Welcome to the communuity! <3

Thank you very much October Knight, Diana! I am enjoying my stay so far and I am sure it will only get better.

Status
Not open for further replies.