New, Nervous, but not Nescient to Roleplaying

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vermiciro

Original poster
After much vacillation and lurking I finally made an account here. I've been considering getting back into roleplaying for a long time, but hadn't managed to assuage my anxieties until recently. It's been literally years since I last roleplayed, though, I have been writing. Hopefully I can shed my rust without much trouble. ^ ^;

I really dig horror in all its gruesome goodness, but look forward to enjoying other genres during my stay. And I'm damn near elated to see members over twenty. I'm only twenty-one and I feel so old sometimes. ;-;

But before I become garrulous and ramble, thank you for having me and I hope to get to know some of you over one on one roleplays!

Hello, Vermiciro!

Welcome to Iwaku! I'm glad you stopped lurking and finally took the plunge :D

Don't worry about the rust, we have ways to knock it off and get you back into polished-up shape. I would recommend going to our Content section first and checking out the Institute. There are challenges and other things in there that will get your creative juices flowing. It's a great way to get the wheels turning! Once you've got your mind in the right place, you can head on over to the roleplays and see what we've got! We do have both Group Roleplays and 1x1s, and both of those categories currently have a lot of openings and requests! If you don't see anything you like, don't hesitate to start your own thread! We have a lot of members, so somebody is bound to be into whatever you're into. :D

Actually, there is another new member that I remember greeting today who mentioned they were into horror too! You should find their thread and message them since I don't see too many horror roleplays on here and it'd be fantastic if you could get one going right off :D

We have a lot more to offer, as well. I'm sure you're already poking around and have seen quite a bit! We've got the cbox - aka the Chatbox - where you can talk to members in real time. Actually, we have several chatboxes - some are made just for in-character chat roleplays, or charps! Those can be a ton of fun. We have the General Chatting section for anything not roleplay-related, games, showcases, blogs, and a whole bunch of other awesome stuff!

Don't hesitate to ask questions!

Enjoy!
:D

Thank you Everly!

And thank you for your suggestion! I'll be sure to find them. :D

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Ethys
Welcome! I hope you have fun here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.