Oh gosh. Torsty got to (her?).
Torsty, you have competition as our leading crazy European with a different base language than English.
Myrn used to be our star child (oh Dutch, how I love the language) but since he's been working on something crazy called "real life", it fell to you.
AND APPARENTLY YOU WERE UNPREPARED.
Anyway, how are you liking Iwaku so far, Slayer?

Seems to be a full of crazy people :D perfect for me join in. Hmm dont get your "Torsty got to (her?)" becuase i believe in my introduction I said i was a guy and if not it will be edited so im right anyways :D

And i think torsty still has the lead on me, he comes from the scandinavian lands, the metal-lands^^ I would love to live in a country where metal is so popular :D

btw I am taking part in my first RP, its Sci-Fi called "uniting two planets" is still kind of empty there so come in make poor Fluffy happy that its finally filled :D

*Pokes* I'm liking this new member more and more.

Guten Abend.

Ich heisse Silverstein, Rory Silverstein.

Freut mich. :)

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your time here and if you have any questions don't ask me in German feel free to ask me since I'm an admin or something like that.

Also one more thing:

WO IST DAS KINO?

T.K. seeing potential and taking a like to a new member?

Oh no! This cannot end well....

*cough*

Anywho, welcome to Iwaku Mista' Slayer! Judgin' from ya resume it looks like you'll fit in just fine (chalks another European onto the list) 'n you seem to have a handle on navigatin' the boards as well.

Sooo... yeah, take a look around, join a few RP's, 'n enjoy your stay!

*Offers Slayer a present*

Whats up with all the crazy people writing in german xD

Hallo meine neuen besten Freunde, ich bin Slayer und ich freue mich hier zu sein.

Thanks for the present Woodrat, hope its not a bomb :D

just got a quick question, whats the deal with the chatbox or CBox, is it used often? or is it just an unused feature?

Oh gosh. Torsty got to (her?).
Torsty, you have competition as our leading crazy European with a different base language than English.
Myrn used to be our star child (oh Dutch, how I love the language) but since he's been working on something crazy called "real life", it fell to you.
AND APPARENTLY YOU WERE UNPREPARED.
Anyway, how are you liking Iwaku so far, Slayer?

Say what? I JUST TYPE IN CAPS, CRAZY WOMAN! NOW PEOPLE WHO POST IN THE GAME-FORUM, THOSE ARE CRAZY.

The cbox is usually active in the evening hours european time.

It's used quite a bit. the hard part is just getting it going at times ^.^

Whats up with all the crazy people writing in german xD

Hallo meine neuen besten Freunde, ich bin Slayer und ich freue mich hier zu sein.

Thanks for the present Woodrat, hope its not a bomb :D

Ich bin Osterreicher.