New Member: What will you teach me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chloe Lumar

Original poster

"Hello everyone, my name is Chloe Lumar," she said in a airy, soft voice that seemed to fill the air around you. Her green eyes shut as her head slowly dropped in a greeting manner. Her short, wavy, purple-hued hair fell with her as she bowed before you. After a few respectful seconds she stood up straight and flashed a playful smirk." I am new to the site and am looking to get into some interesting new stories. I love a story with action, passion, mystery and the occasional drama to keep it spicy. I've been roleplaying for a long time, but haven't had an intense roleplay in some time now. So, if you would, please give me time to refresh myself in the first few posts."

"I am an ancient elf, my story has changed over the years, but one thing in my past that I have decided to keep is that I was once looked up to by my people. My family lead them to a safe haven thousands of years before me. I was born into a time where it was certain I'd lead us again to a new place. In order to do this though I must prove my worth to my people. My journey is starting blank here. Please help me prove to my people I know love, war, and poverty so that when it tried sneaking its way to my people, I can stop it and help them. What will you teach me?"​

Reactions: Vegnya
Status
Not open for further replies.