New member, just joined!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shadowNat11

Original poster
So i joined this site to explore role playing with a friend of mine. I have been on one other site before but haven't really role played so it is a bit new for me
Here is about me:
My name is Haylee but I by my casual user after one of my favorite animes/mangas.
With the few role plays i have done i like to have group role plays but i have done single partnered ones that i enjoyed.
With reading the newbie thread about posting here i figured i would answer the last to questions to enjoy my self and have others read it too!
SO:

Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms?

Yes, both would be fantastic. Just like in a manga!

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?

I wont put down the whole lyrics but the song name is "The Lion Sleeps Tonight" because my math class today decided to break out and start singing that song with added, a hilarious i might add, effects.

Well that is my newbie and first ever post! Thx guys!

Hallo Haylee! :D Welcome to Iwaku!

• Thank You
Reactions: shadowNat11
Oh does any one know how to request to join a group?

Should be a button when you click the group button, then the group you like. When taken to the page, near the middle-toppish-area...a line below alerts and to the left should be a button that says "Request to Join Group"

• Thank You
Reactions: shadowNat11
Should be a button when you click the group button, then the group you like. When taken to the page, near the middle-toppish-area...a line below alerts and to the left should be a button that says "Request to Join Group"
Thanks a ton!! that helped a lot! I realized i wasn't on the actual group page just some discussion for the characters about it... hehe

No problem :P

*takes a bow* Welcome and I hope you have a wonderful time here!

Status
Not open for further replies.