New member here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jas.25

Original poster
I have been roleplaying for a while. I was on another site and also did them through email for years. I wasn't actually good at them until about five years ago. I consider myself decent but I am not the best by any means. I am pretty literate, at least I think so, and I do write good in length if I have something to work with. I am 23, in case that matters to anyone here. I also try my best to be active daily but sometimes that just doesn't happen. I am a stay at home mother to a toddler so I can get pretty busy but I also have a good amount of free time. Especially late at night. Lol. I am on central time. I am usually willing to try anything though I do like realistic roleplays most. I am interested in other types of plots as well. Keep in mind I am new here so I haven't had the chance of learning this site yet! Anyone willing to take a chance on me? I can send a sample of my writing if needed.

I have been roleplaying for a while. I was on another site and also did them through email for years. I wasn't actually good at them until about five years ago. I consider myself decent but I am not the best by any means. I am pretty literate, at least I think so, and I do write good in length if I have something to work with. I am 23, in case that matters to anyone here. I also try my best to be active daily but sometimes that just doesn't happen. I am a stay at home mother to a toddler so I can get pretty busy but I also have a good amount of free time. Especially late at night. Lol. I am on central time. I am usually willing to try anything though I do like realistic roleplays most. I am interested in other types of plots as well. Keep in mind I am new here so I haven't had the chance of learning this site yet! Anyone willing to take a chance on me? I can send a sample of my writing if needed.

Welcome :)

What genres do you prefer?

Any fandoms?

I prefer realistic too.

Last edited:
You prefer realistic so medieval fantasy is off the table?

Welcome :)

What genres do you prefer?

Any fandoms?

I prefer realistic too.

I'm a typical sucker for romance but I don't need it to be the sole focus of the roleplay. I'd rather do a roleplay revolving around drama, mystery and/or crime (sometimes) with romance in it. I like supernatural such as ghosts, vampires, mermaids, faeries and witches but I lean towards realistic. I unfortunately don't have any plots or characters prepared. I'm used to brainstorming and coming up with characters for whatever plot we choose. As for fandoms, I don't think I have any. Does that mean shows/books I like to take inspo from? No one has asked me that before. Lol. Do you?

You prefer realistic so medieval fantasy is off the table?

I do prefer realistic but it isn't all I do. I love to dabble in other types and try new things. Unfortunately, I'm not very educated on medieval fantasy. I would be willing to try and learn but forgive me now if that doesn't work out!

I'm a typical sucker for romance but I don't need it to be the sole focus of the roleplay. I'd rather do a roleplay revolving around drama, mystery and/or crime (sometimes) with romance in it. I like supernatural such as ghosts, vampires, mermaids, faeries and witches but I lean towards realistic. I unfortunately don't have any plots or characters prepared. I'm used to brainstorming and coming up with characters for whatever plot we choose. As for fandoms, I don't think I have any. Does that mean shows/books I like to take inspo from? No one has asked me that before. Lol. Do you?

I have some ideas that could suit you, I think our styles may be suitable.

If you're interested, send me a PM and we can discuss further.

Thanks for replying and I look forward to hearing from you.

I have some ideas that could suit you, I think our styles may be suitable.

If you're interested, send me a PM and we can discuss further.

Thanks for replying and I look forward to hearing from you.
Since I am new to the website I cannot send PMs until I post a certain amount of times. Sorry for the inconvenience! Send me a PM and I'll reply!!

Hey girly!!! I am so glad that you signed up here!! Its the one who suggested the site. So would you like to roleplay? I have some realistic pairings that I have in mind.

Reactions: jas.25
Status
Not open for further replies.