New!!!! Look forward to RP!

L

lpdcomic

Original poster
Hey! I am new! Nice to be part of the community!

It is nice to have you part of the community ^.^
Welcome to Iwaku! :D

Why hello there! Welcome to Iwaku!

Glad to have you here!

If you're looking to jump right into RP go to the Jump-In's section and get right to it!

Welcome to this magical place. I am eh...Glory, would you mind to give us your name so we could at least know? Oh, and if have questions please don't be scare to ask them! Surely someone will be glad to help you out

Thank you very much! In fact I am making up a RP I hope people can enjoy, I sometimes write some cool stories, so I thought I should give a hand at RP!

Welcome lpd! Looks like you've already hit the ground running! Don't forget to check out the Roleplay: 101 Workshop to help you out and make that RP a successful one! And come hang out in the CBox and meet some cool folks!

Welcome to the community!

My name is Tetsuri and its a pleasure to have you here!

I hop you enjoy your stay and make many friends. =^__^=

Welcome to Iwaku!~
I'm Livius and I'm pretty much new here, too, but yeah.
Have a fun time here!

Hello, I'm Ruikio I'm new too if Febuary of this year is new. Welcome to the roleplays, its a pleasure to have you here

Welcome to the community! >:3 Looking forward to see what sort of spiffy roleplays you post up! I like reading them.

Hallo Comic, and welcome to Iwaku!!!

Sorry for giving you my welcome sorta late- I guess by now you already joined more than a awesome rp...
...and who knows if you're still subscribed to this thread...

Anyways, I'm Selenite, pleased to meet you.
Have a cookie and see you around!
danish+butter+cookies1.jpg

Hey i'm new here too. First day, yet to role play... But the advice here is good, Thanks guys!
-Livvy