New Knights of Camelot: The Ashes of Darkness Rises

• Thread starter ThePhantomofTheOpera
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill have a Cs hopefully up tonight or tomorrow

Iwaku is being a bit annoying and deleting all my changes to my cd so will repost once I get the background done.

Name:
Bedivere

Chair Number:

Sword Power:
Holy Shine: Bedivere can heal any hurt party member as much as he wishes.
Weakness:
He takes all the damage that he healed from the others.

Personal Skills:
Endurance: Bedivere can still fight on till his body gives up.
Hardened Defences: Bedivere has strong armour that slows movement.

Personality:
Bedivere is a fearless fighter, he doesn't care about getting hurt as he prefers to save others with his own life if necessary.

Background:
Bedviere was born and raised in Wales where he was given the first part of his training in his life. Word got to him that man named Arthur who was being a war and he felt the duty to help them out.

Making the few day travel he searched out for Arthur finding him while in the beginning of his war, he wasn't too sure about the Arthur before but he had to keep his word to himself. He asked to speak with the King and when he finally got the chance to he asked to be put on the front lines to show his might.

Bedviere proved to Arthur his might and was invited to Canterlot to meet with Arthur, upon his visit he was impressed with the knights and doubted the chances of becoming one. He continued to fight for Arthur as he felt he needed to continue fighting. In what he believed was his final fight his arm what chopped off by of the would be dark nights of the round table. Losing his left arm against one of the would be dark knight in a battle. Arthur allowed him to replace it with a robotic prosthetic that attaches to a shield, this shield can be powered and creates a minor force field.
A Few weeks after he got his prosthetic he was offered a seat at the round table for his undying service and continued trust of Arthur. He learnt later that Athur was female but understood her reason, since then he has become one of her most trusted allies.

Appearance:
[spoili]
alexander_reinholdt_by_butterfrog-d46lxqh.jpg

[/spoili]​

Can I reserve seat number 5

Name: Tosen
Chair number:5
Sword power: Concentrated strike Tosen can always attack the same place increasing damage to the injury or to damage armor or weapons to break through it
Triple Strike: Tosen can slash three times in one breath.
Personal skills
Master sword fighter
Master hand to hand fighter
Weakness: Tosen is a purely physically fighter any attacks that involve the use of elements vcan get through his perfect defense and put him on edge get rid of his calm composure
Personality: Brave caring will take hits for his allies honorable will always do whats right calm calculating
Bio: Tosen started off born into a ninja clan and was to be trained along with his older brother to become assassins but Tosen denounced everything assassins were supposed to do and instead became a samurai instead he has done righteous killings since them only raising her sword to take down evil and protect people who need protecting Tosen is extremely fast and hard to hit he has hardly been beaten in battle even his older brother with his assassin tried to take Tosens life and failed on that attempt Tosen spared his brother on this occasion but his brother came back seeking revenge but still feel at Tosens blade the second time around Tosen showed no mercy and slayed his own brother,
Picture link:
http://rankthegame.net/img/character/Assassin_(Fate_stay_night).jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Goddess of the Moon
So is my guy good?

Status
Not open for further replies.