New Kingdom Hearts RP (Established Fanon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Noblesse Oblige

Original poster
Greetings and Salutations everyone. I've been working on an idea for a Kingdom Hearts RP I've been wanting to try out. This RP is part of a fanon continuity I've been building on for the past five years now, known as the Unsungverse.

To put in perspective, the RP would be set in an alternative set of worlds seperate from the traditional KH Canon. It will be a wartime scenario which will combine elements from Kingdom Hearts, Star Wars, and Fire Emblem among others. The characters involved are fighting for the survival of their nation, which is now reduced to just one world, against the onslaught of an evil empire and the machinations of its corrupt leader.

Now my question is, would anyone be interested in such an RP?

Unsungverse Link: http://kingdomheartsfanon.wikia.com/wiki/The_Unsungverse

Reactions: Vegnya
I've always been a sucker for anything Kingdom Hearts, and I'm impressed (though admittedly overwhelmed) by the work you've put into this. So, you intend to expand this project of yours with another story? I'm interested and would like to know more.

Please.

Count me in too! I've always wanted to be part of a Kingdom Hearts RP, and now's my chance to see my true skills as a Keyblade Warrior. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.