New kid on the block.

H

Haru Senpai

Original poster
Alright what to put...?
Well firstly, hi! I'm Cassy (and not really a "kid". I'm 17), and I've been role playing for about a year now, but almost completely one on one over Kik. So this place is an entirely new experience.
I like anime, (especially Soul Eater!) Harry Potter, The Avengers, Divergent... I could make a list but it'd go on and on.
I'm a total sucker for romance, especially when it's developed over time: or even better, when they pretend like they don't like each other. Aaanndd I'm not the best at writing fight scenes.
Being pansexual, I like to have my characters share my views as far as their relationships go. So if your boy is gay or your girl is a lesbian, whether they have a specified gender or not, I'm open minded and reflect that onto my characters.
Tsundere characters are one of my favorite types of character to rp as, but so are the cold, callous, uncaring ones. I love the sarcastic, witty characters basically.
When I rp I try to immerse myself in my character, which often leads me to become attached to mine, and often others, character. I've cried over death scenes, blushed at awkward moments, and grinned like an idiot over cute stuff.
I have several original characters, some of which I've spent time working on and others... I'll get to them.
I usually find myself rping in a fantasy setting, or sometimes modern..
I think that's about it. I procrastinate, love the color blue, and listen to pretty much only rock.

Well hi there Cassy! :D Welcome to our abode!

Omg please be my new bestfriend! X3 YOURE ALREADY AWESOME.

Thank you Diana, I think I already like it here :jump:
And Nightwing... Gladly!:bsmile:

*takes a bow* Many greetings and I hope you have a wonderful time and many adventures here!

Hi Cassy :D
Welcome welcome to iWaku :3
I hope you have tons of fun c:
AND SOUL EATER IS THE BESTTTT >:D