New Kid On The Block

B

Batman

Original poster
わたし は しようみ あいは です。 ロルプレル は すき です。 よろしく おねがい します! I am Shiyoumi Aiha. I like to roleplay. Please treat me well.
My English is okay, but I will try to make as little mistakes as possible so people will not get confused. I am happy to be a new member of iwaku! ^_^

Also I have character bios and information already done! ^_^ If you have any roleplays I can join don't hesitate to leave me a visitor message or post here

Welcome Shiyoumi!
Glad to have you on board!

Welcome to Iwaku! ^.^
I'm Celest. If you need anything don't hesitate to ask.. many people will help you.

Hello Shiy! Welcome to the Community. Please, let us know if you have any questions we can help you out with.

Since I don't know those kanji, can I call you Yuuki-san? Or ゆうきさん? (Since that's what's in your Alias section!) Welcome to Iwaku! How exciting to get more non-native English speakers. :D

Hey, nice to meet you! I'm Rubix, your friendly neighborhood cube. If you are ever worried about your English, feel free to send me your roleplay posts or stories or whatever and I'll gladly go through them and do my best to improve it! (although I'm not the most grammatically proficient man myself :P But I would like to think that I'm decent)

Welcome, Shi~ Glad to have you on board here at Iwaku.

If you need any help or assistance or other, let us Blue Named people help you out! Send a message to bother or something, and I will bend to your every whim and need (for a limited time only >:[).

Enjoy~!