New input.

A

Aleksander

Original poster
Have yourself any inquiries that may help you with a better understanding of me, myself and I? Don't hesitate to ask, I'm like an open book, and far from judgemental, although you can tell a lot about a person by the questions they ask. So let's see what kind of people you all are. This would be a great learning experience for both parties.

Well first. Did you know that you are supposed to introduce yourself in an introduction? :P ( Sarcasm. ) If you have run out of ideas to say go here.

It's better this way, it's more personalized and people can ask me the things they need to. Quick, and to the point. But I'll take a look at it.

Sorry for the thread spam, ladies and gentlemen. But it has been brought to my attention that I was supposed to post some small survey for the lot of you to read. My apologies, and because the "Role-play resume" page is down, I'll have to update that later on when I have time. But for now, here's a little something.

• Q: What do you prefer to be called?
A: Aleksander, Aleks, Mr. Barbossa, "Beast of Prey", "The Guru." "The Saint".

• Q: Boy, girl, or a mystery?
A: I'm quite cocksure that I'm a man.

• Q: How many years young are you?
A: In eighty years, I'd live to be one-hundred.

• Q: Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
A: I have extensive knowledge in the English language, I'm quite elabrotate, and have colloquy versatility.

• Q: Groups or One on One?
A: I'm more the intimate kind of player, someone who appreciates the skill of another, whether it be good, great, or excellent. So, one-on-one is more my speed. Not to mention, it's easier to keep up with.

• Q: Pepsi or Coke?
A: Neither, to keep in great shape, I have to consume a lot of water, and not so much of that syrup they put in soda.

• Q: What song is tormenting your mind?
A: It's not so much torment as it is the fact that I can't stop listening to it. But, it's "Beautiful Lasers (Two Ways)" by Lupe Fiasco ft. MDMA.

Any more questions?

Well, you don't have to...
Though I do agree soda is completely unnecessary.

(By the way, the line about your phenomenal literacy is slightly undermined by "elabrotate")

No reason to have two threads. Now all nice and clean.