New In Town.

V

vasillisa

Original poster
Hello, My name is Vasillisa. Honestly, it's just my internet name, and you can call me whatever you please. I am 18 years old and live in the United States. I am brand new to this site, but not new to Roleplay. I am fairly friendly, and don't mind random messages, as long as they are interesting. I love animals, Glee, music, fantasy, Sims 3, Skyrim, Game of Thrones, LOTR, Harry Potter, House of Night series, Walking Dead, American Horror Story, and Claymore. I like making new friends, and I hate getting on a new site and not knowing anyone.

Well now you know a lot of people on here! Just not yet at least. °^° But you wont go for long without knowing anyone. Thats for sure.

Welcome to the mystical land of Iwaku! Take a trip through time and space as you visit different universes and make new friends! You can be a pirate on the high seas of another realm! A performer working for a night and meal at an Inn! Even a pyromancer fighting in a war against the Monarch's army!

Anything can happen, and everything will! You might just have to urge it along.

((Hope you enjoy role playing on here. I'd love to roleplay with you sometime.))

You like Walking Dead? Guess who just made a new friend?

~This guyyyyyyy~

Welcome to the forum.

*Curtsie* Hallo Lady Vasillisa! Welcome to our abode!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I'm super excited to be here! I like random messages, so feel free to message me for a roleplay or just to talk :3