2. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Futanari
  4. Primarily Nonbinary
Genres
Fantasy, Adventure
Heyo! I'm new to Iwaku! Call me Star (My pen name)! Any pronouns work for me.

I'm 20 years old, close to 21 once October hits. I wouldn't say my role-playing is the best, but I'm a sucker for world-building and have a lot of creative ideas. Feel free to propose a fantasy-themed role-play for me to join in on sometime!

Looking forward to making some new friends!

Hello and welcome to the site! I, too, love some good world building! It's my favorite part of writing tbh :D

Reactions: StarlightStarbright
giphy.gif
Howdy StarlightStarbright and welcome to Iwaku!

Now for my standard commentary to all wonderful new newbies; a super helpful little starter for getting your feet wet, you def should take a look at the Newbie Navigation! (Def worth reading through as it has some great and useful information to get around Iwaku) If you've got any other questions or thoughts, feel free to shoot a message to the mod's or interns. They have fancy green names so they are easily to track down!

Hey Star! Welcome to the site! I'm a huge worldbuilding fan, I pretty much have an addiction to creating mini worlds and connected characters and things like that

Hey Star! Welcome to the site! I'm a huge worldbuilding fan, I pretty much have an addiction to creating mini worlds and connected characters and things like that
Oooooh I definitely get the love for interconnected worlds! I have a world system I'm working on right now that's gonna have multiple stories taking place in it (I write novelizations and fan-fictions as well).

• Love
Reactions: SaiseiTunes
Welcome to iwaku, Star!

Hey Star! We've already interacted before, but I just wanna say welcome to Iwaku! Hope ya have a fun time here writing stories~!

• Love
Hey Star! We've already interacted before, but I just wanna say welcome to Iwaku! Hope ya have a fun time here writing stories~!
Thank you for your greeting! It's nice to meet you as well! ^v^ I hope to have a fun time here too, and make lots of friends.

Hiii Star!!! I like your user, its cute :3
Welcome to the site though! I can guarantee you'll have a grand time here and make some fabulous pals

• Bucket of Rainbows