New In Town!

C

ClassicHorrorStory

Original poster
Hello all!

I'm ClassicHorrorStory, or Horror for short.

I'm a 27 year old human, I've been role playing for longer than I care to admit. This is my first time on this site, but I've been active elsewhere as well. Just wanted to check out something new and see if I could find some fresh partners!

Gonna poke around and try to learn my way through this place! ^^ Hopefully you'll see a request thread set up soon once I get the swing of things!

Hope to get to meet some of you and build some fun new stories!

Reactions: ImaginationGoneWild
Welcome ClassicHorrorStory! Hope you find what you're looking for here :)

Hello, ClassicHorrorStory! Welcome to the site ^^ I see you've already posted a request thread, but just in case here is a helpful guide to assist you. If you ever need any help, feel free to reach out!

Welcome to the site, ClassicHorrorStory~!
I hope you find the desired plots and partners for your highest writing potential. We have a lot of fun-loving and kind people in our community. Offer all kinds of fun events and discussions outside the world of writing too. We value the contribution of everyone and it's super important for us all to provide a safe environment. Which our staff strive to achieve for the enjoyment of fellow lovers of writing.
Please, if you ever feel the need to contact staffers, if you're feeling a little lost or struggling with something. Don't hesitate. c: We're here to make sure you and others that are new or experienced writers have a fun, safe and inclusive writing environment.
Looking forward to seeing you around the site and having a chance to let your creativity really flare. Don't hesitate to drop a thread to call for people of like interest. :)

Welcome to Iwaku, Horror! I'm going to take a wild guess and say horror is your favorite genre, yes? 👀