New in School

Clara laughed at Jason joke, even if it wasn't funny.
They had their arms swooped around her.
"So, what're you wearing to the party," Jake smiled.
Jake's hand was rubbing the back of her neck while Jason's was creating cirles on her thigh.
"I don't know yet. Probably some jeans and a shirt," She sighed.
Clara didn't care what she wore, but she knew what these two wanted her to wear.
"I think you should where that pink miniskirt you wore to the mall last friday." Jake grinned.
"And that cute black tanktop from the last party," Jason smiled.
"Sure, you guys have great taste!" She said with fake-enthuesiam.
"Great!" They both smiled and kept their hand on her thigh and neck.
Clara relaxed.

He peeked in and saw Clara, not really recognizing her as the one from earlier. He looked back at Ruth. "Where should I sit?" he whispered.

((Sorry for the late reply D:)

((It's cool.))
Clara saw the boy's head pop in then out again.
She swore it wasn't her imagination, but the face had gone away so quickly.
She shook him from her mind.
He had the stereotypical cheerleader theme for her in his head, just because a few rocks.
Screw his butt anyway.
"Something wrong?" Jason asked.
Jason and Jake were looking at her worried.
"I'm fine," she replied sighing.

Ruth walked in after him giggling a little "Why so scared? Come on you can sit next to me" She smiled and led him over to their seats, dropping her books onto the table "Here we are"

"Well, I don't want to end up sitting in someone else's seat or... Sitting to someone scary," Andy said, following her in. He set his own books on the seat next to hers.

"Dont worry about it, the only 'scary' people you should worry about is the pathetic cheerleaders and jocks around" Ruth smiled taking her seat and leaned towards him to whisper "and by the looks of one today you can tell they are not really that scary, all they care about is popularity" She shrugged