New in School

Clara saw the two once again confused.
They both started walking to class and Clara decided to follow them.
Once she saw that they were safetly past her tree she jumped into the air.
Using a backflip she landed lightly on the grass and started to follow in the same path as the two.
She made sure she stopped once or twice to talk to the other, making sure no one suspected her, but never let the two from her sight.
She giggled to herself, this should be fun.

"Alright," Andy said, smiling and walking with her. "Though we're so late," he said, "Oh well, I'll get used to this school soon." Andy turned to Ruth as they walked. "Um... Mind if I eat lunch with you today?" he asked quietly and shyly.

"Yeah you'll get used to it, the teachers don't really do much, I'm always late" Ruth laughed a little as she walked alongside him, Ruth looked back towards him as he asked the question "Yeah sure thats fine with me" She smiled as she replied "I'll meet you outside class at lunch"

The two seemed to be getting along fine.
Clara decided she would make herself a part of this team.
The Three Musketeers, she woul name them.

"Alright, thanks," Andy replied with a relieved smile. "I hope I won't be intruding on you and your friends though."

He didn't admit it then, but he knew he was going to be non-stop talking. In groups of new people, he always got overly nervous and talked a lot. He didn't want to annoy people though, so he would try to be quiet most of the time.

"No no course not, I'll introduce you to them all" Ruth smiled and nodded to confirm as they walked towards their class "My friends are nice, you can join us every lunch if you want to"

Clara decided to joke with them once more.
She hid behind a bush a threw a rock at the boy's nose.
She giggled uncontrollably and entirely loud.
People turned to look at her.

"Alright, that's—ow!" Andy rubbed his nose as another rock hit him. "This is really pissing me off," he said, looking around. He could hear laughter from the bush and turned to glare, wondering who could hiding there.

Clara couldn't stop laughing.
The look on the guy's face was pricless!
She would have to tease him some more.
I mean, what else could she do?

"Ugh, nice to see some of your students have a rude sense of humor," Andy commented, furrowing his eyebrows. He turned to Ruth and smiled a little. "Anyway, at least you make me feel welcome," he said, smiling.

Clara stopped laughing.
Had she just been called rude?
Whatever! Screw him.
Clara hopped over to her cheerleader group and joined the conversation.
Who cared if the new boy liked her or not?
SHe was popular and that's all that truly mattered.
Right?

"Yeah" Now looking over at her along with Andy "Would could you expect from cheerleaders" Ruth said as she looked back to Andy "If you have any problems just ask me" Ruth nodded

Andy smiled a little at her. "Are all of your cheerleaders like that?" he asked in a joking tone. "At least they don't completely ignore me like the ones at my old school."

Ruth nodded "Yeah pretty much, all of them are stuck up" Ruth then looked at him about the second comment he said and looked shocked "Why did they ignore you? Well they didn't know what a nice person they were ignoring then" she smiled a little

Clara was pinned between two football players.
The circle of everyone had gotten closer and most of the cheerleaders were in the middle.
We all talked and giggled.
Jake rubbed the back of her neck, "You are going to the party tonight, right?"
Clara looked back at Jake.
"We want you to come, Clara," Jason, Jake's twin, who was also the second football player she was between, said.
Clara sighed inwardly. She knew these two wouldn't take no for an answer.
She put on her best cheerleader face and replied, "Of course! I wouldn't miss it for the world."
They both grinned and started talking to each other about games they could play.
Still sandwiched between them, she looked up into the sky.
The last thing she wanted to do tonight was go to a party.

Jake Jason
:
images
images

"They preferred the jocks and such," Andy explained. "I was always more into video games and playing chess or checkers." Andy laughed a little. "It's just as well, they were all mean to everyone else anyway."

Clara held both Jake and Jason's hand going into school.
She quickly sat down in her favorite spot in class.
Jake and Jason sat down on the opposite sides of Clara.
SHe sighed and watched the rest of the class enter.

"Yeah that is almost the same as it is here" Ruth laughed and shook her head a little "I have played a few video games, but I am never really any good at them" She laughed softly "and my ex used to shout at me whenever I did badly on a game with him" She shrugged a little

"Shouted? That's rather rude," Andy replied, "I would've helped you get a hang of it." He motioned to the classroom they were walking up to.

"Oh, this is my classroom, where are you heading?" he asked, turning back to Ruth.

"Definitely nicer than most...well every other boy in this school" Ruth smiled then looked at the classroom then back at him "Erm....that one as well" She giggled a little "Spooky"