New in Iwaku

*WMD beats the everloving shit outta Ike*

GAWD DAMMIT MAN!

also, welcome to the boat. if you know GK, then you can be too......well, mnaverick knew Corvus.......fuckit, you seem cool enough, here, take a storm bolter and some spare mags.

do with them as you will.

I almost started a roleplay based on Sabriel.

But then I didn't.

I will not explain why.

Welcome to Iwaku! ^_^ It's nice that you've already got a guide. ^_^
Name's Miru- Just drop by if you need anything. ^^

Sabriel was pretty win. Mind you, so's a lot of stuff by Garth Nix.

*Pats Hallafax on the back whilst videoing WMD beating Ike*

It's actually kinda tradition for these threads to degenerate into such madness. You get used to it after a while.

I need to go and read his seven book series too. The Keys to the Kingdom books. I need to know what happened on tuesday. Read monday and the cliffhanger into tuesday is unmercifully amazing.

hey gmk while your on whats the tick marks over the avatar picture mean?

Read Sabriel when I was in 7th grade. It rocked my 13 year old mind. o_o

I read the seven towers first those blew my mind then I went onto find his abhorsen trilogy which continued the mind blowing and now reading the keys series

Oh just for future Reference, Don't double post, just edit your previous post to contain the new info if nobody has responded yet.

Right now get out there and join something.

HI!

I'M THE ALL-SERIOUS MODERATOR CHECKING OUT YOUR WELCOMING THREAD LONG PAST IT'S PRIME.

I'M A VERY RESPONSIBLE MODERATOR. SO I WILL TELL YOU THAT WE DON'T SUPPORT THE "MADNESS" AND THE "INSANITY" PEOPLE PRIDE THEMSELVES WITH HERE. IT BELONGS IN THE PERVERTED PAST THAT ONCE RULED. WE ALLOW THAT STUFF IN THE CBOX AND THE ASYLUM THOUGH.

THANK YOU.

That was beautiful, man. T__T

hey my name is mary, but i go by barbiel ~the angel of october~ nice meeting you all <3

Hi Barbiel! Nice to meet you too. Open up a welcoming-thread of your own if you want to so we get to greet you properly.