Online Availability
NEVER
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Douche
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Surrealism, Surreal Horror (Think Tim Burton), Steampunk, Sci-Fi Fantasy, Spaghetti Westerns, Mercenaries, Dieselpunk, Cyberpunk, Historical fantasies
While it is obviously not the biggest news of all time, if ya'll create a new thread you will now notice an icon that reads Newb Friendly. This is an option for people making OOCs or ICs threads in order to attract new members. It will also help our lovely RP staff give suggestions to new members about RPs which are good starting points to help get them started on their journeys to new worlds. Enjoy. :D

THIS IS JUST WHAT I NEEDED! <3
THANKYOU ROREHNIICHAN (:

And also, as a note~ regulars & oldies, DO NOT RUN AWAY if a roleplay has this icon!
It's all the MORE REASON for you to join and help a new member gain roleplaying skills & better footing in our community!

Well said. Should make melding into the community a bit easier for some people.

Though it may not be the biggest news it will most definitely help out the newbs when deciding roleplays instead of having to pick at random. Great addition!

This is big news to me actually

I think this is really down-played.

I mean, How many new people have searched for a way to just see if an RP is friendly to newcomers? Without having to read pages and pages and posts after posts?

This is BIG and HELPFUL news!

WELL DONE! I'm happy with this installment!

I disapprove.

For lulz, glorious lulz.

I thought he might have a legitimate reason D:
My mind swirled with all the possibilities of why this could be bad for the site or for the newbies x/
I expected too much ;_____;
ASMU YOU DISAPPOINT ME D<

Fine. *dons ye olde maske of trolle*

HAVING THIS ICON WILL HIGHLIGHT THE CLEAR DIVISION BETWEEN NEWBIES AND OLDBIES, GIVING LEGITIMATE REASON FOR EACH GROUP TO EXCLUDE THE OTHER FROM THEIR ROLEPLAYS. THIS WILL PRECIPITATE A TWO-CLASS SYSTEM WITHIN IWAKU AND ONLY INCREASE THE ALIENATION OF THE VULNERABLE AND THE ENTRENCHED ALIKE.

All the bumping of THIS topic, when you COULD be trollbumping the Newsletter that someone worked SO HARD on... D:

We're friendly to newbs now?

BUT WE CAN'T EVEN BE FRIENDLY TO EACH OTHER, YOU OLD ASSHOLES! :E

Status
Not open for further replies.