New Horizons Along An Old Road

S

Sovereign

Original poster
Hello denizens of Iwaku. I am Sovereign, or "Sov" if you prefer. While I am new to this particular venue, I am a sixteen year veteran of roleplaying and general creative writing. I am hoping to find a fresh set of partners who bring new and refreshing experiences to the table. In turn, I hope to bring something equally new and exciting to Iwaku. I look forward to making new friends!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Eru
Welcome to Iwaku, Soveriegn! Sixteen years is quite a while, so congratulations on that. I'm sure you'll find plenty of partners around here who suit your needs, just keep an eye open. I'd suggest taking a look at the Partner Connections and Brainstorming tabs to get that search started.

Have this cookie and enjoy your stay.

Welcome to Iwaku, Soveriegn! Sixteen years is quite a while, so congratulations on that. I'm sure you'll find plenty of partners around here who suit your needs, just keep an eye open. I'd suggest taking a look at the Partner Connections and Brainstorming tabs to get that search started.

Have this cookie and enjoy your stay.

Thank you for the guidance, Dipper. I must also add that you've quite the dapper mandalorian there!

Welcome to Iwaku Sov! It's always wonderful to have someone of experience and presence join our ranks. Dipper gave great advice, and in his usual dapper manner. If you have any question, however, please feel free to ask. We are here to help.

Settle in and ENJOY!!

Welcome aboard, Sov! Glad to have ya! Enjoy and happy roleplaying! :)

Hello and welcome, Sov. We're glad to have you! I hope you'll be able to find something exciting on Iwaku, because I certainly have. What sort of roleplays are you looking for/do you enjoy most?