New here....

L

Lewi

Original poster
Hello everyone. My name is Lewi, I am new here, and I am hoping to get to know a few of you, and to rp with a few of you. XD I go by Lewi, Weeze, Weezie, or Louise. I am a girl meaning I usually like to play a girl in my rps. On that basis I do male x female roleplays only. I will also double however, though it's not my favorite thing in the world. As for my genres, I will rp nearly anything fantasy, nearly anything modern, gifted, some anime, a couple fandoms, suggestions, there are more but i'm too lazy to list. lol. My favorite song as of right now is Any Day Now by: Ronnie Milsap......I can also be a bit old fashioned as seen by my music choices..... But that's only on the basis of music. XD Hope to hear from some of you soon!

Welcome to Iwaku Lewy! I am Satrina!

Welcome to Iwaku, Wee wee! Oh...that wasnt a suggested nickname...Oh...*ahem*..

ANYWAYS. Welcome to the community! Stop by the
Roleplayer's Academy to get up in some exercises to stretch your rp bones! :D

Getting to know people is easy pa-cheesy! Drop into the
cbox from time to time to say hello!

Any questions or concerns or just to bother me, let me know!

Hi there Lewi, welcome to Iwaku! It sounds like you're used to playing with just one other person. Many RPs here are group roleplays with a bunch of different characters. It's fun to go on adventures with other people. There is, of course, the one on one forum where you should go to find some new rp partners! But don't be afraid to branch out and above all - have fun!

I shall call you Weezer! Like the band -nods-
Welcome to Iwaku : D
I'm celest! I hope you like it here =p

Welcome, Lewi. My name is October nice to meet you : )

Judging from the variety of genres you like to play, I am sure you'll have no trouble at all finding lots of games to join.

Thank all of you. XD As mentioned by Elyd, I am accustomed to playing in one on ones, and those are all I play right now lol. Group rps tend to make me squeal and go hide. They're too crowded for my taste. I appreciate the warm welcomes.

Greetings Miss Lewi! 8D Welcome to the community!

ONE WARM WELCOME FOR YOU, LEWI!

And cookies.
big-cookies-br.jpg

Enjoy your stay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome! Hope you have a great time here :3

Well hello and welcome to Iwaku, Lewi.
Lewi is an interesting name. I may or may not have been saying it over and over again to myself for the past few minutes.
Ahem, anyway! I'm Kitti and it's good to meet you.

To help you get acquainted with the site, I have some useful roleplay links for you!
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

If you need any help, please do ask.

Thank you Kitti and it's pronounced like Louie just alternate spelling lol.

*Runs in late* Am I late!?!?

I hope not! Dang it! D: I think that I am!

Nooooo!

No...no...no! I'm introducing myself anyway. (Before she thinks that I am crazy T__T)

*clears my throat and stands properly*

Hello, My name is Tetsuri. Welcome to Iwaku and I hope you enjoy your stay here at our community.

(That was perfect) *nod nod*

Lol thanks! Loved your intro by the way and your avatar picture and text is awesome. XD I love purple.

Hey, I'm Ozzie, or Razor, Or Blade...Whetever you want. I'm new.....apparently haha XD