New here

D

Daniel

Original poster
Signed up a few minutes ago, so hi I guess. Pretty much joined because trying to find RP groups on Steam that are regularly active has gotten to be a pain in the neck, and I haven't taken part in forum-based roleplay for months now.

Guess I'll do this new user survey then.

THE ABOUT YOU SURVEY

What do you prefer to be called? Daniel.

Boy, girl, or a mystery? Boy.

How old are you? 20.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? Yes. I started taking part in forum roleplaying a few years back, I've even done some roleplaying within one or two online games. For the better part of 6 or 7 months though I haven't been able to do any roleplaying because my main sources have become pretty inactive. Probably doesn't help that I'm a bit shy and tend to stay quiet most of the time.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? Group. I've never had the chance to try single partner roleplaying. I suppose I'd be willing to give it a shot if the roleplay seemed like something I'd enjoy.

Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms? The second one I guess?

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? Right now I'd say the Firefly theme.

Hallo Daniel, welcome to the community! :D