4. Adept
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Futanari
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Scifi, anime, mecha, magical girl, superhero, cyberpunk, yuri
Yeah, typical introduction thread that's of limited use.

Anyhow, hello everyone. I'm new here, but not to roleplaying. I'm mostly used to playing D&D, M&M or other tabletop games, and tend to prefer the rules and dice, but I figured I'd give freeform stuff another shot. I used to enjoy it quite a lot, so it can't hurt. I'm sure it's not the greatest thing to say right away, but I have a bit of a tendency to...lose interest in forums after a while, so I may just disappear one day, but that's just how things go sometimes.

I prefer playing with groups over one on one stuff. I'm a fan of anime, although I vastly prefer things that are simply following things in specific genres or the like over any sort of roleplay in the setting of an established series (of anything, be it TV, movie, game, or book). I like scifi and some modern stuff over fantasy, at least these days.

If there's anything else you'd want to know, I'll try to answer if you ask.

Hi there R9 person! >:3 Welcome to Iwaku!

Hello R-9, Iwaku is the Wonderland of Rp, we hope you enjoy it here, and if you have any question feel free to ask.

Thanks for the welcome, guys.

And, I feel like I should elaborate on a few things now that it's not really late at night and I'm much more coherent.

As far as existing settings or fandom RP stuff goes: I'm ok running original characters in them, and I'm fine with something very heavily influenced or inspired by such things. I just can't wrap my head around roleplaying a character someone else created. There's too many nagging thoughts like "what if my interpretation isn't what others expect," and so-on.

For a bigger list of tabletop games I've played: D&D 4th edition, Pathfinder, Dark Heresy, Mutants and Masterminds, Exalted, new and classic World of Darkness. I'm much more accustomed to that style of game these days, with rules and dice and so-on, although I do know my way around freeform roleplay and used to do it often enough. I do think that dice tend to help in some situations, particularly in combat. But, it's probably not what I should look for here. If I actually run something, maybe I'll add in a little something. I'd definitely be likely to run more like a GM for a tabletop game, playing the incidental NPCs and antagonists more than anything.

A fellow Pathfinder-er! Yay! Welcome. 8D

*takes a bow* Welcome and I hope you have a wonderful time here!

Status
Not open for further replies.