New Here!

B

Bues

Original poster
Hello guys, I'm Bues and I am new to this site. I have been roleplaying for a while now(About 2 years) but not on a forum or anything like that. I have been doing it on a website called chatango. Anyways, I am here because I want to try something new and this place seemed colorful and really inviting so I figured "Why not!" So here I am! I hope I stay for a long time and make tons of friends ^^

Hello!!! Welcome :) And I hope you have fun and enjoy it.

Thanks, Moon. I'm sure I will :) Maybe we could role-play some time and you could show me the ropes on how the forum styles work :) Just let me know what you think :)

No problem :) Yeah we can roleplay anytime ya like. And it's quite easy to get the hang of things around here. I'm pretty new myself. Lol. But I just looked around and read threads. I can help you as best as I can but it may be smarter if ya ask someone who know a little more. Lol.

Well we should learn together ^^ I'll shoot you a pm real quick and we can come up with something :)

Welcome to Iwaku. I'm your worst nightmare, friendly moderator here to help and make sure you find everything you need here to RP and integrate into the community!

Welcome to Iwaku. Don't worry if you feel intimidated by anyone, it's practically our job to do that.

Scaring aside, welcome to the site. If you want to do an RP or if you want a chat, drop me a PM and I'll see if I've got an opening.

Thanks guys. I'm looking to join anything really ^^

Well, welcome, Bues, to Iwaku, a land of methodical madness and dysfunctional organization! If you need anything, I always have freshly baked snack pastries and good advice!

Also, your avatar picture is the same one I'm using in an idea for an RP, as the face of the leader of an elite commando group of an anarchist movement. Just thought I'd let you know.

Well I might want some of them snack pastries xD and for the picture, it's ok haha there's bound to be more then just you and me using the picture.

I'm pretty sure there are. XD

As for the pastries, we have everything from cookies and cakes, danishes, pies, tarts, and my signature Blood Cakes.

The proper pronunciation of that phrase is:

Lol nice.. Do you think you could teach me how to role-play in a forum? [MENTION=4534]Thomas McTavish[/MENTION]

Yeah, sure. I'll send you a PM and we'll work from there.