2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, Drama, Romance, Yaoi, Magical, Super powers, Slice of Life, Sci-Fi
Hello everyone, how's things? You can call me Kyrie and I just joined here. After some years without roleplaying, I'm now back in the scene and trying to find new 1x1 partners.

I've already wrote my search post here. I realize my preferences are a bit too specific to get lucky finding partners, that's why I am considering of creating my own OC (I tend to prefer to stick to canon characters).

If I seem familiar to you, that's because I lurk around a couple other forums.

Hallo there, fellow new-arrival!
That is - a really cool avatar, if you don't mind me saying. I'm not quite sure about 1x1 yet, but there are loads of incredibly talented people here, and everyone has been - really kind and laid-back. Welcome, I hope you find some really great RP!

Hallo there, fellow new-arrival!
That is - a really cool avatar, if you don't mind me saying. I'm not quite sure about 1x1 yet, but there are loads of incredibly talented people here, and everyone has been - really kind and laid-back. Welcome, I hope you find some really great RP!

Thanks! It's actually a picture I took in the Kew Gardens in London. It's a structure called The Hive - very cool!

Thanks for your warm welcome!

Reactions: lepidoptera
Hello Laifan! Welcome to Iwaku!

It seems that you're finding your way around alright, but if you ever have any questions, feel free to ask! :D

Reactions: Laifan

It seems that you're finding your way around alright, but if you ever have any questions, feel free to ask! :D

Thanks! I do have one! I'm having difficulty starting private conversations with people. The shortcut menu you get when selecting someone's profile picture will result in an error when I click the option to start a conversation (a new window pops up to select a forum, but it will be. Right now, the only way I found of successfuly creating a PM, is starting one with myself and then invite the other person over. Could it be a website bug? (I tried all this on the computer, I have yet to interact with the website on my phone, though that will be my more frequent means of access)

Edit: well, what do you know, it seems to be working fine on my phone. It could be just my very unreliable computer acting up!

Thanks! I do have one! I'm having difficulty starting private conversations with people. The shortcut menu you get when selecting someone's profile picture will result in an error when I click the option to start a conversation (a new window pops up to select a forum, but it will be. Right now, the only way I found of successfuly creating a PM, is starting one with myself and then invite the other person over. Could it be a website bug? (I tried all this on the computer, I have yet to interact with the website on my phone, though that will be my more frequent means of access)

Oh no! There's no bug. The window that pops up asking for the forum destination is meant to be there.

In your Inbox, you can create categories and put whatever PMs you want in the categories. So the window is simply asking which category (if you have any) would you like the PM you are making to be in. Once you choose, it sends you straight to the page in which you make and send your PM.

I hope that makes sense ^^

Oh no! There's no bug. The window that pops up asking for the forum destination is meant to be there.

In your Inbox, you can create categories and put whatever PMs you want in the categories. So the window is simply asking which category (if you have any) would you like the PM you are making to be in. Once you choose, it sends you straight to the page in which you make and send your PM.

I hope that makes sense ^^
Yes and I can see the option on my phone, my computer was showing no option though... I may need to disable my pop up blocker for this site on my computer. That's probably it!