New here (:

M

M0NST3R

Original poster
What nicknames do you like to be called?Kelsee, or just M0NST3R (caps and numbers are optional).

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?I am a female, who's 16 almost 17 years old.

What's your favorite genres to roleplay?Romance, most definitely. I also like role playing a High School age-range.

What kind of characters do you usually play?I do hetero, yaoi, and yuri. With my characters, they're mostly submissive.

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs?Space Kittens or Wolf Packs, definitely.

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!Falling From You by Grieves!

Welcome to iwaku :D Hope you enjoy your stay and gets into many roleplays ^^

Here's some links so you can get started smoothly ;)
If you want to find one x one partners then you go to one x one requests and start searching there by either posting a new topic where you ask after partners or by answering on others requests ;)
If you are into mature stuff then mature requests is a good place ^^
For group rps there are
modern, fantasy and sci-fi sign ups, where you can either post your idea or read others ideas and join in.
You can also jump into an rp in the
jump in section or do your own jump in roleplay, no bio is required if the GM hasn't said anything else.
And at last, in roleplay talk you can discuss a idea you have and see if someone is interested before you post it in the modern, fantasy or sci-fi section.

Hope you find your way around on iwaku and if you have any questions about the site then it's just to ask in the community hub or an admin (people with blue usernames) ^^

Monster....Not the one hiding in my closet right?

Welcome to Iwaku! Seems like you'll be hanging in the mature forum then.

But, hey..If you need anything, let us know. ^^

Welcome to the community, Kelsee! What an interesting way to spell that name! :D

It's a pleasure to have you here, sweetheart! Enjoy yourself or I kick a box of puppies with blue eyes! 8D

Welcome to Iwaku.

Please enjoy your stay here. ^^

If you need any help, feel free to ask us!