New here

Status
Not open for further replies.
My guy is a gentleman but at the end of the day he i still a man and men do have needs if you get what I mean

I don't do the bad grammar and bad spelling on purpose. I don't do godmodding and hijacking roleplays neither. I am really bad with fighting roleplays. My favorite roleplays are romance one and yes I am a yaoi fan. I also like message roleplays best so I don't get confused and because I feel freer to do whatever there.
I figured you wouldn't do it on purpose. And alright, I'll keep fighting to a minimum, unless you want some fighting scenes. And I love yaoi romance! And by messages, do you mean PMs, or forums?

I figured you wouldn't do it on purpose. And alright, I'll keep fighting to a minimum, unless you want some fighting scenes. And I love yaoi romance! And by messages, do you mean PMs, or forums?
By messages I mean PMs. Just let me know if you want me to send a starter your way or you can shoot me a starter whenever you would like to begin the roleplay if your still up for roleplaying with me of course.

By messages I mean PMs. Just let me know if you want me to send a starter your way or you can shoot me a starter whenever you would like to begin the roleplay if your still up for roleplaying with me of course.
Yes, I'm still up for it. ^-^ Alright, I much prefer PMs over forums or chats. XD And alright, it'd be nice if you could send the starter. I really suck at them. XP

Reactions: Sethen
Yes, I'm still up for it. ^-^ Alright, I much prefer PMs over forums or chats. XD And alright, it'd be nice if you could send the starter. I really suck at them. XP
sure thing one starter coming up. I hope my start will be good enough for you

Status
Not open for further replies.