New here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome and hello ;) ~grins~
I must say your picture has drawn me here since he is such a delicious one..~devious smile~

I hope you enjoy your time here and perhaps I shall see you around sometime...

~disappears into the night but leaves a black rose behind.~

Reactions: Sethen
555fcbb88d4984908e82f4fe3934c366.jpg

Welcome and hello ;) ~grins~
I must say your picture has drawn me here since he is such a delicious one..~devious smile~

I hope you enjoy your time here and perhaps I shall see you around sometime...

~disappears into the night but leaves a black rose behind.~
Nods softly to her*" I shall be around within my cave Dear." *Slowly he picks up the rose and smiles a bit to it liking roses of all colors*

A warm welcome to you, dear friend. Although I am rather new myself, I wish to welcome you nonetheless. May your stay be most enjoyable, and memories even more so. I know little, yet should you need anything, even one to simply speak to, do not hesitate to ask.

Do take care, dear friend.

Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. ive been gone for a while, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss and rp, please feel free to message me anytime!

A warm welcome to you, dear friend. Although I am rather new myself, I wish to welcome you nonetheless. May your stay be most enjoyable, and memories even more so. I know little, yet should you need anything, even one to simply speak to, do not hesitate to ask.

Do take care, dear friend.
Thank you for the warm welcome Friend. I look forward to role playing and chatting with you

Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. ive been gone for a while, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss and rp, please feel free to message me anytime!
Thank you for the the warm welcome.So far I'm enjoying it here. Oh thats ok I understand how things can be at times no worries. Feel free to message me if you wish to chat or discuss any possibly rp as well. Please do excuse my bad grammar and bad spelling.

no problem lol. bad grammer doesn't bother me lol and will do

Welcome to Iwaku! :D If you want a roleplay partner, I'd more than happy to roleplay with you.

Welcome to Iwaku! :D If you want a roleplay partner, I'd more than happy to roleplay with you.
I thank you for the warm welcome. I well be honest I will more and likely do most of my roleplaying by message and to give a fair warning my spelling and grammar isn't that good. My guy's body is sealed in a cave for now. If you wish to roleplay with me still I would be happy to roleplay with you. First in the message I will want to know if your against anything in roleplay and then I can send you a roleplay but please be warned I am slow to reply back

Hello if you ever want to chat out rp this Neko is open

I thank you for the warm welcome. I well be honest I will more and likely do most of my roleplaying by message and to give a fair warning my spelling and grammar isn't that good. My guy's body is sealed in a cave for now. If you wish to roleplay with me still I would be happy to roleplay with you. First in the message I will want to know if your against anything in roleplay and then I can send you a roleplay but please be warned I am slow to reply back
I don't care how bad your grammar/spelling is- as long as you don't do it on purpose, it's all good. :P And I'd more than happy to roleplay with you. And no, as far as I know of, their really isn't anything I'm against (aside from hijacking and godmodding).

I don't care how bad your grammar/spelling is- as long as you don't do it on purpose, it's all good. :P And I'd more than happy to roleplay with you. And no, as far as I know of, their really isn't anything I'm against (aside from hijacking and godmodding).
I don't do the bad grammar and bad spelling on purpose. I don't do godmodding and hijacking roleplays neither. I am really bad with fighting roleplays. My favorite roleplays are romance one and yes I am a yaoi fan. I also like message roleplays best so I don't get confused and because I feel freer to do whatever there.

I don't do the bad grammar and bad spelling on purpose. I don't do godmodding and hijacking roleplays neither. I am really bad with fighting roleplays. My favorite roleplays are romance one and yes I am a yaoi fan. I also like message roleplays best so I don't get confused and because I feel freer to do whatever there.
With romance are you strictly a Vanilla fan ( The pure boy meets girl)?

Well because My guy's body is sealed in a cave usually it's the person meets up with him and slowly it's works towards romance.
I don't do the bad grammar and bad spelling on purpose. I don't do godmodding and hijacking roleplays neither. I am really bad with fighting roleplays. My favorite roleplays are romance one and yes I am a yaoi fan. I also like message roleplays best so I don't get confused and becaus eI feel freer to do whatever there.

Status
Not open for further replies.