New here

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sethen

Original poster
My guy is a gentleman but at the end of the day he i still a man and men do have needs if you get what I mean

ArtisticArmoury

Page of Blood.
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
Almost always all day.
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, magical, horror, romance (as more of a plot/sub-genre. I tend to be more focused on anything else other than romance. I can go from "kissy-kissy" to "sexy sex"), action-adventure, fandom, steampunk.
I don't do the bad grammar and bad spelling on purpose. I don't do godmodding and hijacking roleplays neither. I am really bad with fighting roleplays. My favorite roleplays are romance one and yes I am a yaoi fan. I also like message roleplays best so I don't get confused and because I feel freer to do whatever there.
I figured you wouldn't do it on purpose. And alright, I'll keep fighting to a minimum, unless you want some fighting scenes. And I love yaoi romance! And by messages, do you mean PMs, or forums?

S

Sethen

Original poster
I figured you wouldn't do it on purpose. And alright, I'll keep fighting to a minimum, unless you want some fighting scenes. And I love yaoi romance! And by messages, do you mean PMs, or forums?
By messages I mean PMs. Just let me know if you want me to send a starter your way or you can shoot me a starter whenever you would like to begin the roleplay if your still up for roleplaying with me of course.

ArtisticArmoury

Page of Blood.
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
Almost always all day.
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, magical, horror, romance (as more of a plot/sub-genre. I tend to be more focused on anything else other than romance. I can go from "kissy-kissy" to "sexy sex"), action-adventure, fandom, steampunk.
By messages I mean PMs. Just let me know if you want me to send a starter your way or you can shoot me a starter whenever you would like to begin the roleplay if your still up for roleplaying with me of course.
Yes, I'm still up for it. ^-^ Alright, I much prefer PMs over forums or chats. XD And alright, it'd be nice if you could send the starter. I really suck at them. XP

Reactions: Sethen
S

Sethen

Original poster
Yes, I'm still up for it. ^-^ Alright, I much prefer PMs over forums or chats. XD And alright, it'd be nice if you could send the starter. I really suck at them. XP
sure thing one starter coming up. I hope my start will be good enough for you

Status
Not open for further replies.