New here, not new to playing. Looking for something!

L

LoveWayULie

Original poster
Hi guys, I'm new here. But not knew to roleplaying.
I have been playing for about 7 years now, and I really enjoy it. It is a stress release for me. Seeing as I work a very stressful job and have a crazy home life.

I personally like to only do 1x1 roleplays, so I'm hoping this site is ok with those!
I have been on many other sites, and I have not come to find anyone that has been able to play with me or will play what I enjoy. So, I hope that changes here!

So please, feel free to send me a message, I am very friendly and just want to get into some good roleplay!

Welcome to Iwaku! I'm also new as well.

It's hard being on a new site, lol Its always like being the new kid in school

Welcome to Iwaku! :D It isn't that hard ^.^
We have something coming up this month to help remedy that feeling ;D
JUST WAIT.. will be awesome

Welcome ^-^ Wanna rp sometime? I am also interested in looking for a 1x1 role-play, and wanted to know if you would be interested in trying to hash out something? o:

Thanks! I will be looking forward to that! I can see there are a decent amount of people on this site. So, it would be nice to get my name out there. I have come from many different sites, and just havent fit in well. Lol.
I came from Blue moon roleplaying which was the most recent site I came from, and its been a rough going there. I look forward to getting to play. And maybe find someone on this site to play the 1x1 I have been looking for, and to start others.

Why yes celtic, I would love to perhaps talk over a roleplay with you, and maybe chat. If you would like please feel free to give me a private message. I do have a 1x1 request thread, but I have come to find (In my internet roleplaying travels) This is not a widely excepted storyline lol. So, I'm open to talk about other things.

What would the request thread be? I am open to most anything, and can research anything that I do not know of.

Well, I took some time to look over your profile.
I can see you like to play female/as do I/but the storyline calls for male and female (But, you seem sweet and I wouldnt mind perhaps playing the male in this case. just her perhaps.)
But, My request is based of Fandom and myth. (Norse myth.)
Its set around Loki and Sigyn in Norse myth/movie/comics.
Its a story with romance, love, lust, and forbidden love.

This is my thread.
http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/showthread.php?t=20404

I wouldn't want to ruin your fun with this role-play if you are put in the position of playing a male when you do not like to. That is not fair to you D:

Honestly, I wouldnt mind. I think it would be a nice change of pace. LOL