New here, Need partners :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DarkHeart

Original poster
So yea I'm new, and filled out an intro in the new people forums, but I am looking to play now so hopefully will find this as well!

I'm as open as they come, no limits, and if you can write I'll most likely play with you.

I do like when someone take a chance to send me a scene that's well thought up, without discussing it with me first. Bravery earns you points. But I really just like being thrown into the action and working on a character without too much delay.

I'm sure you're wondering what types of scenes would get my attention. Well, like I said I have practically no limits. It can be something more on the realistic, sweet, and romantic side. It could be a fantasy world in which I am raped and tortured. The possibilities are endless! ;D

So try not to be shy, and send me a message. If you do wish to discuss a play first, that's fine. I'm just eager to explore the minds of you people. :3

YOu should Look at my partner request and see if your instrested Ill send you a link to it in a coversation let me know if ur interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.