3. Adept
  4. Advanced
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Primarily Prefer Female
So I'm new to this sight, but I've been role-playing for about 5 or 6 years now. I am quite experienced and I'm very good with grammar, spelling, and punctuation, so all I need now is to find a partner or two willing to role-play with me.

I am able to play male or female characters very well, and I usually post between 2-4 paragraphs for every reply, unless I get inspired and then I can reply with a whole book! (Not really but you get the point!)

I like to keep in contact with my partners through PM. I've always thought that the role-play itself becomes better if a maintained friendship was kept in tack throughout it. It also helps me to know if you're feeling down and need some help to make you happy or if you just need a break from the role-play for a few days. It also helps us communicate better, I think, if we both are able to talk and tell each other if there it's a problem in the role-play or if we have new ideas or suggestions for the other.:)

I do have a few plot ideas, and I will list them down below, but I want to go through a few main rules that I have in my role-plays, or not really rules, but hopes.

1. I do want us both to be having fun, cracking jokes, and actually enjoying the role-play, so please don't make it completely serious and full of stern looks.

2. This is a rule for the sight, but also one I've always wanted to keep. If you are younger than eighteen, I would love to role-play with you, but anything aside from kissing needs to be faded to black. If you are over eighteen and we decide to possibly have smut in our role-play, I don't mind but I'd prefer if we had it through PM or of course in libertine. :)

3. If you ever have any problems with my style or anything that I do in the role-play, please feel free to tell me. I will not get offended and I will just thank you because whether it's just a one time thing I do for our role-play or something I use for every roleplay, it will help me improve my writing skills.

Now, for my plots. These aren't very well thought out but i will be updating them later. If you would like to suggest any plots or pairings feel free! :D

A Time of Forgiveness (F/M)
Character A and Character B have a past. A past that neither really like to talk about, but now that they're out of high school and moving into college, they think they can let it go. That is until Character B pops back into Character A's life and every feeling Character A ever had for B came rushing back. Will she be able to forgive Character B for the heartache and humiliation he caused her, or will they end going their separate ways for good?

Bad Boy Next Door (M/F)
Character A is known for being the worse bad boy in not only the school, but in the entire town. He doesn't care what people think about him and he really doesn't care if he hurts someone's feelings. That is until he meets Character B who moves in next door. Little does the new girl in town realize that she lives next to the biggest player, and worse bad boy alive. She is the innocent girl who always smiles and laughs when appropriate, but knows when to be there for people, even if they're not friends. When Character A tries to make a move on Character B, he realizes that she is going to be hard to get, but is willing to play for the win of not only the new girl to fall for him, but whatever he wants from his friends when he wins the bet.

Best Friends (F/M)
Having a best friend and keeping them for you're entire life is hard enough, but when you add in that your best friend is of the other sex, it makes things more complicated. Aside from the weird looks and strange mocking sounds that the two Characters get from everyone around them, they have been best friend since kindergarten. Now as their last year of high school, Character A and Character B both have to make some difficult decision about their future that may not include each other. As they start out the year and go through the twist and turns involving everything from death, heartbreak, firsts, and goodbyes, they have to choose what they want and what is best for them.

Making Mistakes (F/M)
Character A and Character B met through their friend, Character C. When they met, their was obvious tension between them,like they were drawn towards each other. Although neither of them could stand the other and they never went without a moment arguing, one night they end up in the same hotel room on a road trip with all their friends. With the tension still between them, they let their passion get the best of them and wake up with a wedding certificate and empty beer bottles all over the room.

Road Trip (F/M)
Character A and Character B are best friends, but complete opposites. They can't stand each other sometimes, but they would risk their lives to save each other. One day when they decide to take a road trip before college starts, they end up in ever small town and big city in the United States. They see the mountains, oceans, desserts and everything in between, all the while oblivious to the change in mood between them as they continue the trip and fall in love seeing the world.

A Day Through My Eyes (Takes place sometime between 1920-1950)
Character A was a girl who basically lived the American Dream. Everyday was the same thing for her. She had the same routine and she barely ever was caught ff guard. That was until one night when she got lost on her way home and met Character B. He is the opposite of Character A. He doesn't live in the fancy or rich part of the city, instead he lives in the suburbs and doesn't know what he's having for lunch that day unlike Character A who knows what she will wear to bed next Monday night. When one of Character B's buddies accidentally hit Character A with a football, Character B apologizes and finds Character A to be interesting. While the two begin to hang out and figure out how they live the way they do, they fall in love, but during this time it is uncommon for a rich girl like Character A to be with a poor boy like Character B. Will they survive the stares and laughter to be together or will they give up and go their separate ways?

Last edited:
Bad Boy Next Door (M/F)
Character A is known for being the worse bad boy in not only the school, but in the entire town. He doesn't care what people think about him and he really doesn't care if he hurts someone's feelings. That is until he meets Character B who moves in next door. Little does the new girl in town realize that she lives next to the biggest player, and worse bad boy alive. She is the innocent girl who always smiles and laughs when appropriate, but knows when to be there for people, even if they're not friends. When Character A tries to make a move on Character B, he realizes that she is going to be hard to get, but is willing to play for the win of not only the new girl to fall for him, but whatever he wants from his friends when he wins the bet.
*Pops out of nowhere and waves*

Hi! I'm really interested in this plot, and I was wondering if I could possibly RP Character B? It seems like a really fun story to bring to life, and I'm interested in putting it together with you! ^-^

Best Friends (F/M)
Having a best friend and keeping them for you're entire life is hard enough, but when you add in that your best friend is of the other sex, it makes things more complicated. Aside from the weird looks and strange mocking sounds that the two Characters get from everyone around them, they have been best friend since kindergarten. Now as their last year of high school, Character A and Character B both have to make some difficult decision about their future that may not include each other. As they start out the year and go through the twist and turns involving everything from death, heartbreak, firsts, and goodbyes, they have to choose what they want and what is best for them.
I would love to play out this plot. I don't mind playing either character. I love stories based off of a base like this.

*Pops out of nowhere and waves*

Hi! I'm really interested in this plot, and I was wondering if I could possibly RP Character B? It seems like a really fun story to bring to life, and I'm interested in putting it together with you! ^-^

Yay! I would LOVE to rp this with you! :) and Character B works perfectly fine! :) send me a PM (if you haven't already;I haven't looked at them yet haha) and we can get started ASAP!

I would love to play out this plot. I don't mind playing either character. I love stories based off of a base like this.

Yay! Ugh I'm so excited! These role-plays are developing quickly! :D send me a PM and we can get started soon! Yayyy! Thank you:)

UPDATE!!!!!!:)

Alright girls and guys! My most famous plot so far is my Bad Boy Next Door idea! Currently I am playing the male in almost all of my role-plays, but would love to get a few more partners to role-play with that can play the male. If anyone has any more ideas or plot suggestions, feel free to message me or reply to this! I am open to anything!:)

Still looking...

* Jumps in and waves all happily!*

Hey there , I'm Shay! I would love to do A time of Forgiveness , Making Mistakes or Best Friends! Feel free to PM me !

Yay! I so will!:)

I'm still looking if anyone is interested! :)