New here. Have no idea what I'm doing.

E

EloraVanchet

Original poster
Hi there! Taking information and suggestions any newbie would need on this site. Please don't be afraid to talk to me because of my newness. ;-; I'm not that stupid.

Why would we think you're stupid? O_O

Anyway, welcome to Iwaku. :)

If you feel like you need some pointers, there are two 101 links in the Help tab located in your navigation bar. Anything still unclear after that, feel free to message me or any other staff member. Also, if you're in the mood to just chat, drop by the CBOX some time.

Have fun and may the Muse be with you~

Reactions: 2 people
Welcome to Iwaku. You are not stupid, you are new. Being new doesn't mean stupidity. Need help? I'm willing, however sanity not promised.

Welcome to Iwaku my not-stupid friend!

Have a great time here and if you need help, then i suggest the 101 links like Dawn told so. They helped me alot! Also remember, Roleplay the crap out of yourself!

~Jerem

Welcome Elora! We have lots of resources here on Iwaku to help get you started. In the home page, you can check out the community 101 and roleplay 101 information to help you get an idea of how things are on this site. But most important, enjoy yourself here and make friends and awesome RPs :)