New here but not new to roleplaying

R

Roleplayluva

Original poster
I love roleplaying and have done so for over 10 years now. I cannot remember when I started but it was before I was 10 now I am 24. I would love to take a step forward in my roleplaying skills and learn to type more. So I will be looking for others who can write over a paragraph. But do not be afraid to chat me up and message me if you are a member that cannot post more then a paragraph I am fine with both. I hope I have lots of fun here and make great friends.

Welcome to Iwaku, Angelkitten.

We've got a solid member base who range in both age and ability; I'm sure you'll find something that suits your tastes. You've already filled in a Roleplayer's Resume which is awesome; that's a great way for GMs to find potential players. Have a look through the Roleplay OOC threads and see if anything takes your fancy, too, and you're very welcome to get something started if nothing really clicks with you.

If you're looking to meet some of the other members and get chatting with them, the CBox is a great way to do so. Hope you enjoy your time here; if you have any questions or issues please don't hesitate to ask.

Hi miss angel kitty! :D Welcome to Iwaku and the collection of many ladies with cat or kitty or kitten in their name! XD We're a special group.

@Diana Notacat thank you for the warm welcome.

Welcome to Iwaku! I'm glad to meet you.
I'm Kitti and if you have any questions, please ask!
You should fill out the Roleplay Resume and then sign up for roleplays in the Roleplay Signup section! :3

Thank you Kitti already filled out the resume and filled out a roleplay request thread.