New Here, but can rp.

T

Terrorer

Original poster
Im new here but I can rp so everything is ok. Anyway, does anybody know where i can find a good rp with badass fighting and loving? I need a rp for my character Trevor. Also, I don't mind yaoi. Thanks

Welcome to Iwaku, Terrorer.

You've already found the RP Resume, which is awesome; just have a look through the OOCs currently on offer and I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for. You may also be interested in the Mature section, which is at the bottom of Roleplay Central, though I think you need to get your age confirmed before you can join that section.

Have a good time RPing here. If you have any questions, troubles or issues please ask. It's what we're here for.

Welcome to Iwaku, Terrorer. Hope you enjoy your time here, and I am diggin' your Avatar! I love corn, especially picked fresh from the garden.

Welcome! Your avatar makes me laugh, because I keep remembering this TERRIBLE yaoi spoof video involving corn. XD

Welcome to Iwaku!
I'm Kitti and it's good to meet you.
It appears that you've already found the roleplay signup section so I will take it that this question has been answered.
For yaoi, typically, you would want to apply to the Smut group to play in the mature section (if you're over sixteen).
Otherwise, if you have any questions, feel free to ask!