New Heights Academy OOC (OFFICIALLY CLOSED.)

Did you just find this, or did you see the old one by Viceroy first?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He likes chips and dip. That's the only reason.

*dips chip in* *bites off one side* *flips over chip* *dips other side* *chomps the rest of chip* that's how he does it.

*dips chip in* *bites off one side* *flips over chip* *dips other side* *chomps the rest of chip* that's how he does it.

Clever bastard...

You could always talk to Emiko...

But I'm a little confused about what class we are all in... I feel like we need some kind of organization system so we are all in the same time zone, you know? Homeroom is first period for everyone, correct? But when do we change to our 2nd class? I think we need a way of knowing what class period it is... And lunch. And stuff.

I just assumed everyone had the same homeroom though I don't know about the other classes.

Well for classes can't we just think of something and flow with it?

I'm thinking we should have the same home room, lunch time, P.E, and I'm thinking some of the characters that are similar to each other should have selective classes together. And then, maybe some of the characters have the normal classes together, and some don't?

I found the link! So to jump back in this could I just put something about how she was in homeroom? Or do I need to put that she got to school late for some reason? Or would I still be able to be in this? (stupid trip I missed so much and when I got back I didn't have like any alerts!!! Sorry for the delay I didn't know it started until yesterday)

It's all good, just say you were in class the whole time, because too many people were late already. XP

Okay then I know what I'll do thanks.

Okay done I hope everyone likes it. I'll keep up better for now. At least until probable when school starts back.

When school starts, I'll be online on weekends, and a little while before I go to bed.

That will basically be me or at least when I can on the weekends.

I guess I should type up people's schedules... But I don't WANNNAAAA... Wow. I guess I based Yuki's personality on me...

The lazy way out of typing up everyone's schedule:

Homeroom
Pick class 1
Pick class 2
Lunch
Pick Class 3
Elective
PE
Elective

Or something like that. Then have everyone fill in their own blanks. (the pick classes being the required ones and the Elective being electives).

TA DAH

• Thank You
Reactions: Vernyx and Namora
We will go with that, because I'm lazy XD.
Homeroom
Math
Language Arts
Lunch
Science
Drama
PE
Computer Engineering (because he can)

So required classes are Math, Science, and Language Arts? And then whatever electives? And we are just making it up using that template I made to satisfy your lazy needs?? Hehe. ;)

Okay.

Homeroom
English
Algebra 2
Lunch
Physical Science
Pottery
PE
Drawing, painting Art class (Because she can and pottery doesn't always go in the same group as these two. My school helped with this idea)

Status
Not open for further replies.