New Heights Academy OOC (OFFICIALLY CLOSED.)

Did you just find this, or did you see the old one by Viceroy first?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are missing one character, and that happens to be the one that I happened to have the same last name as but I forgot to change and now I am too attached to that name to change.

Sorry that I'm spamming this thread, but I'm not gonna be online most of the weekend. I will get online tomorrow morning though. I promise that I'm not gonna shut it down, I'm just going to my dads for the weekend.

My thoughts exactly. I saw some really good profiles that had a lot of effort put into them. I liked a lot of characters and I actually started making scenarios between characters in my head.

Hey!! I do the same thing!! Haha.

Whoot, final found a fitting game persona and now I shall sleep. :3 Gnight all!

▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇
( ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ )

AqnvVWQ.jpg

/////////////////////////xxx//////////////////////////xxx//////////////////////////xxx/////////////////////////
██ ██ █████████████████████████████████████ ██ ██
▄▀ ░✪’ JAKE*: xvalentine &◞ !!

|[ . basic info . ]|
{ age: eighteen years old || gender: most definitely male || sexuality: bisexual; prefers girls
height: 6 feet' 2 inches" || weight: 165 lbs ( 74.8 kg ) || grade: senior
:: white-blonde hair :: milky skin :: blue eyes :: d.o.b. | january 04 :: capricorn :: }

( PERSON↷ AL!ITY━ ○)
“Getting into a fight with a popular senior. Pissing off a school teacher and the local chief of police. Hanging with two major-league losers." She slapped my back. "Welcome to high school.”

-- some freshman girl to Jake during a time in his freshman year

! impressionable !
Jake has a natural "pretty boy" face, and therefore is not taken as seriously as he'd like to be in the school building. Of course, this can be a huge problem to him because it means that this blonde cutie has to work twice as hard in order to get everyone to see him as a good influence and someone who can make good impressions on people. Judgements and labels are extremely important to him, as they tell if a person is worth hanging around, and he cares about keeping up his reputation which also means he cares about what others think of him. Being a Valentine after another Valentine at the school, he is also determined not to mess up his life and prove that he's not a social loser or disappointment like his older brother, Ben. Adding to the list, Jake also wants to bring out his potential and use his abilities to the fullest, which are only shaped by the opinions of people around him.

! passive not aggressive !
When it comes to sports, Jake is more focused on his ability to have fun during his time used towards participating in such activities rather than his ability to use his strength to win. He prefers to use his better judgement and leave the aggressive side to the rest of the team to do, although that doesn't mean that he can't or won't participate in that side of the sportsmanship bar either.

! friendly and overprotective !
Jake is a total tease to anyone he meets which earns him the title of a relaxed, go-with-the-flow kind of guy. Overall, he's a pretty friendly guy, although he can still become a jerk when he feels threatened or gets angry, especially if a matter pertains to his loved ones. Due to his regular personality and determination to be a completely specific person, he can sometimes appear to be an egotistical or vain, selfish person. Typically, it's not his fault and he tries not to be, although, sometimes this flaw gets the best of him.

( BACK↷ GRO!UND━ ○)
Just ask cause' I'm a lazy butt.

( VIDEO GAME↷ IN!FO━ ○)
open-mouth-gloves-anime-boys-glowing-eyes-x-1358288.jpg
Jake is not one to generally play online video games, but recently, due to an introduction from one of his friends, he has gotten into playing behind the control and mask of an avatar he created himself. When it comes to looks, he tends to make it as closely to himself as he possibly can, given that the games he now plays don't always offer what he's looking for. He tends to dress his avatar in simple clothing and wears gloves at all times so that he may easily use his hands for the magical elements he sets himself up with. He tends to use ice and lighting a lot, most commonly as a mix and focuses more on power and strength rather than speed. He rarely uses weapons and is open to joining groups, however, he is more accustomed to playing as a solo individual.

( OTHER↷ IN!FO━ ○)
. dogs .
Jake absolutely loves dogs, which goes to say a lot about him-- they're one of his favorite animals on the entire planet. His adoration towards them is rather large and is considered to be a weak spot that this complicated giant cannot resist or deny. In fact, he'd drop everything he's doing just to pet one, even if it's not his own, and would gladly take any which one you have off of your hands for as long as he can. He cares for them deeply, and to be honest, if you let him watch your dog, you'd be lucky to even get it back. While he's around these creatures, his personality tends to change rather quickly and it's as if he's become seven-years-old again! He owns a Labrador Retriever named 'Lucy' and a Boxer named 'Penny.'

. football team .
He's the quarterback of New Heights Academy's football team and wears a jersey sporting the number '49.' By now, he might have quit, however, the majority of his friends are also on the football team so he doesn't. He'll be graduating soon, anyways.

Other versions of Jake's banner~

Jake3_zps035df5c7.png

Jake_zps0da6bfdc.png

Jake2_zpsd6440bf3.png

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Takumi and Namora
Okay, I will accept this one once it has full info and a picture. After that, the only other person I'm gonna accept is Elyasa. Once she posts hers, and Rainbow finishes that CS, I won't accept anyone. PM me if you REALLY want to do this one. I feel like we have too many people right now though, and since I am newer to the website, I think 11 is around the maximum people that I can handle.

Finally technically done.
Unless you really need a bio, in which case I'm not done.

I'm going on a trip with my church Sunday through Friday. I wont be able to post unless I get lucky and there is internet accesses on the trip.

I'm going on a short hiatus where I will only be able to respond to a few RPs a day.

So far I have posted but I seem to be.. caught up?? So I will check up, but I apologize now if I don't post all the time.

So, your not accepting anymore? Just making sure before I give it up. (:

I'm back :)

Reactions: tipsytotodile
Welcome back!

Thanks. Did I miss any thing important/big?

Hey, I wasn't going to accept any more characters, but I guess you can join. Post the Cs on here and I will look over it.

So. I made an NPC named Lily. She's having a party/pool party today (in the RP) to celebrate the first day of school. It's for everyone. Hopefully that will give people something to talk about or even attend if they want. And get some people who haven't posted something to do...

Hope that's okay... I should have asked but I wanted to help...

• Thank You
Reactions: Vernyx and Namora
I'm fine with it. NPCs are approved, just don't make too many :)

I won't. It's just out of nature for Emiko to throw a party! And she needed a kind of friend. So she's just... There. (:

The lazy boy will get up for a party? Haha!!

Status
Not open for further replies.