New Guy In Town

K

Kaidan

Original poster
Hello, new to this site. Don't really know what to say, so I'm going to freelance it my way for a bit. Might come out ignorant, so if it does don't take offense to it. My current Roleplay name is Kaidan, it has a few bugs. Still brand new out of the factory, but if you can help me I would deeply appreciate it. I have a numerous amount of character ideas, so do expect to see a lot of characters being made. I do apologize in advance for this. I come from another Rp site, well not really an rp site. But it does have some in there, is Mocospace.com.

Ignorance is no crime and its the staff' job to abolish it so if you see someone with a fancy coloured name ask them a question, if they don't answer kick them down the stairs and ask again.

Be sure to look at the Signups if you're looking to RP and the cbox if you're looking for a chat. If you have complaints, to to the staff or out admins, we're here to flaunt our power help you have fun.

I'm Vay by the way, Kroot, admin and at your service. *extends a claw*

Welcome to Iwaku, Kaiden. Glad you decided to join. We Love new faces : )

If you have an overload of character Ideas, and not a lot of Roleplays for them to live in...Use a blog here on Iwaku to store them. I know it's pretty common for people to do that, but I just recently starting using a blog for that purpose and it is awesome. All my characters are neat, in order and ready for action.

Anyway!

Let's see, what else what else, hmmmm...... OH!!

Wondering what to do? Check out the RolePlay quick guide some good info there. Other than that, just explore the site, check out the currently active games to see how we operate here AND if you have any questions feel free to ask.

*Extends cybernetic hand*

Pleased to meet you!

Hallo and welcome to the site, Mister Dude! :D

Welcome to Iwakuuuuu! :]
I'm sure you'll like it here!

Oh hey, I've been on Moco. Had like, two people I talked to. That died off though, and other people I met there didn't really interest me.. Does that make me sound stuck-up or anything? I promise I'm not.

And your name makes me think of Kaiden Alenko. I blame playing Mass Effect over and over.

Welcome, welcome, Mr *squints to read* King of the Noobs!
And of course you will have a good time here!

Hope to see some of your characters around...!

Im kinda sorta new myself and i love it here so im sure you're gonna have major fun ^^ hope to see ya 'round dude!

Welcome! Don't worry about being new here, most of the community doesn't bite and we few that do are mostly nice anyway.

I would advise filling out a Roleplayer's Resume as its meant to be something to help people see what you are interested in and what kinda games you would be willing to play in. I've used it a few times to try and find players for games. Also most of the games that are going on seem to be one on one roleplays but if just playing with one other person is not your thing then there are plenty of us who do group RPs as well.

Anyway again, welcome to the site and hope you have fun.

Welcome.

Asmodeus, Roleplay Moderator and English snob. Feel free to discuss ideas with me.

And you are hereby invited to join The Halloween Roleplay

Well hello there, Kai!
It's nice to meet you, and welcome to Iwaku.
I'm Kitti, by the way, and if you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Welcome to Iwaku. I hope you find this to be a second as have I. Please let me know if you have any questions.