New Group Plot! Need opinions

What kind of plot are you most interested in?

• Romance/Drama

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Thriller/Mystery/Drama

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters

Ghostie

"Double dose with a toast to you creepy GHOST!"
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. Multiple posts per week
  4. 1-3 posts per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
All fucking day because I have no life
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Romance, Modern, Supernatural,
What is up my dudes, Ghostie here! I've eo been wanting to start up a group roleplay, and I have a couple ideas, but I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK what genre of plot I wanna go with! So I wanna know what you guys are feeling and then I'll start it up or whateva!

Romance/Drama: For this plot I'm definitely thinking of going a sorta romance/game show route! The usual drama, scandals, love, hate and just about anything else you can think of when you think love reality show!

Thriller/Mystery/Drama: For this one I'm wanting it to be Revenge/PLL style! Picked on kid comes back to exact their revenge and fuck up the lives of the people who hurt them! There shall be lies, drama, revealing secrets and let's be honest, someone's probably gonna die!

Anyways, I wanna know your thoughts and if you got some suggestions or ideas or anything please let me know!

Thriller Mystery Idea: something maybe about a College Reunion Party/High School Reunion everyone coming back in town to celebrate and they've forgotten about the weird kid they either use to pick on or stood by as the kid was picked on. Start of the Reunion someone ends up missing or dead or missing and found dead. Everyone is a suspect and no one knows who did it cuz the bullied Kid doesn't look the same anymore lol.

Thriller Mystery Idea: something maybe about a College Reunion Party/High School Reunion everyone coming back in town to celebrate and they've forgotten about the weird kid they either use to pick on or stood by as the kid was picked on. Start of the Reunion someone ends up missing or dead or missing and found dead. Everyone is a suspect and no one knows who did it cuz the bullied Kid doesn't look the same anymore lol.
Legit this is the route I was thinking with some old friends from camp! Summer vibes gang gang

I'm here for it if u do this or any idea lol. Ready to role play a lot lol

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Ghostie
I am in for either but leaning towards
Thriller/Mystery/Drama: For this one I'm wanting it to be Revenge/PLL style! Picked on kid comes back to exact their revenge and fuck up the lives of the people who hurt them! There shall be lies, drama, revealing secrets and let's be honest, someone's probably gonna die!

slides right back in

I am always down for some romance, something light but also dramatic to bring me back lol

Was sort of thinking almost a Big Brother type situation would be kind of fun. The whole like "an amount of strangers are tossed into a mansion together for a while, let's see what happens"

Why not make a short RP that is like the screams movie? I mean, add everything Justin said to the idea but make it constant intense. Instead of having a slow thriller mystery reveal RP, have them all run for their damn lives as the killer approaches.. or killer(s) :o

I might be interested :)

• Love
Romance game shoooooooww!!!!

• Love