New Greece

Bravaria would most likely pull switzerlands all over the place, not wanting it's walls to fall down. Or, if two cities go to war, they would offer to store all of their riches to not lose anything (like switzerland in WW2)

Bravaria would most likely pull switzerlands all over the place, not wanting it's walls to fall down. Or, if two cities go to war, they would offer to store all of their riches to not lose anything (like switzerland in WW2)
Thats what Thalvarka would do as well!

Both of us should have some sort of alliance. Like if the wall falls down you guys come help us and in exchange we ship off some soldiers. We're over populated and we're good to ship soldiers.

Both of us should have some sort of alliance. Like if the wall falls down you guys come help us and in exchange we ship off some soldiers. We're over populated and we're good to ship soldiers.
We have a disadvantage away from home. All we could do is send you some scrumptious cakes and cookies and stuff

Reactions: Infinatis
XD

If only we could divide it in states. I wouldve had a bigger territory but I saw we cant make states. I wouldve been closer to you.

Reactions: Immortal_Chaos
We have... Mongols. We have GRAIN!

Well there we go.
A transcontinental stirfry.
That is our first priority.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
A transcontibental stirfry sandwhich.

Or you could have bread to dip inside it.
And a Ill get some cool ceramics from someplace to put it in.

Reactions: Immortal_Chaos
Bread to dip! We need cattle, we're big farmers so we can provide that aswell.

Ok everyone, don't panic but Koda isnt gonna be on for 3-4 days (although all of you are family fabularis so you probably know), nor me or BaskinJR