New Greece

@Koda

How many years are we about that the nations formed?

Can I have an approximation of years? Like 500-1000? etc.

Reactions: Immortal_Chaos
Sorry. Lets say about 1700 years.

-Polis name: Bravaria

-Brief bio: Bravaria is a prosperous city. It was given the advantage of being built on the penisula, thus armies had only one way of attacking unless they had a strong navy. They were paranoid of being attacked by the other nations for the tactical stand point so, over the years they began building "The Great Wall". The construction took about 900 years to complete. Its still being modified and taller. The workers of the wall have to be brave since they have very high risks of dying. But they do this voluntarily, we keep no slaves. We have a democratic system. There are 12 kings, each elected every 10 years and they all have a council to discuss the land.

-Brief description of the people: The nation is overly populated. 30% of the population are Mongol immigrants who fled here after their landwas taken. They taught us our fighting techniques and agricultural ones, they are highly respected. The other 70% are greek. About 45% of the population are soldiers. Woman and Men both can be soldiers oncde they are 20 but a majority of soldiers are men. 40% of the population are farmers, most women. The rest are workers in construction and guarding the wall. The Mongolian population do each equally. The population is said to have more then 15 million people.

-Coat of arms/Insignia/Flag:
latest

-National colour (Included in insignia and worn by soldiers) Green

-Unique laws/policies: None but soldiers, visitors or merchants may leave the territory. None shall be kept as a slave. Every man and woman are free. The only servants must serve under their own free will.

-Specialties (3 maximum 2 minimum, eg. 'Bonus Morale in Combat', or 'Skilled merchants'): Low rate of attacks from other nations (High Defenses). Agriculture. Big army.

-Disadvantages (3 maximum 2 minimum, eg 'Decreased polulation', or 'Little cavalry) Over population, Low Army skill, poor navy.

-Standard Hoplite description: Standard Soldier Uniform:

http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-22/gow3-greek-soldier-concept2.html

Since they have many soldiers and not enough to fully equip them, the generals clothed/weaponized them by skill. The most skilled would have more armour and better weapons whislt most poorly skilled soldiers simply had a sword or just a shield.

General Uniform:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/93/c1/a3/93c1a388590dcff1fe923207db10fb77.jpg

With a shield strapped to their backs.

-National Specialty (what your nation is renowned for and/or naturally gifted at): "The Great Wall"

-Patron god (cannot use a taken god and try to choose one that reflects your specialties and disadvantages) Gaia

-Other: Ancient GreaseMap.jpg

Last edited:
That should do it.

This "Great Wall" of yours, does it block the water as well?

One sec. Lemmie just change it since I realised the territory I wanted to take was to big.

It the line to the east

Give me time. I need to think strategically about this. Also, to see if it gets approved.

Yep. If your nation gets attacked, they can flee to my lands for shelter since they have alot of docking space + the only way the armies can get to without getting torn apart by your ships st sea in Bravaria is protected.

I'm glad you're bringing war to the public, Koda.
It's slightly more structured than the domestic version, which is great.
Structure protects it against country-theft...

Oh, this New Greece thing mirrors a domestic text based game we've done amongst Koda, Ordered_Chaos, I and a few others. It was named war, and you governed a nation. One of our friends tried to steal Australia.
It's an inside reference, I wouldn't worry.

Reactions: KeatonWorshipper
Okay. TOO AUSTRALIA!