New Girl

N

Neravi

Original poster
Hey there, my name is Neravi, but my friends call me Nera.

I'm just going to go out there and say that I am new to role-playing, but I have always wanted to try it out. I have role-played in MMOs, but that was never intensive. I have wanted to see if I liked it any and to see how creative I am at it.

I enjoy Fantasy, Magical role-play (My dream character is Neravi, a Necro-Warlock Dark Elf trying to uncover her past). But I'm open to try out other kinds as well.

I hope I enjoy it here and I hope I make many friends as well in my adventures.

Thanks all :wink:

Welcome, Neravi! I'm Lina, and I am proud to be the first to welcome you to Iwaku~!

Thank you thank you:wink: I hope to have a good time here.

Welcome to Iwaku.

My name is Tetsuri Tokai.

I hope you enjoy your stay here and make lots of friends. =)

Welcome to Iwaku, Nera. I'm October nice to meet you. I am sure you'll find everything you are looking for here. If you have any questions feel free to ask : )

Again thanks guys xP
The only question I have is how to get started in a nice fantasy RP, I'm clueless.

A staffie will be along shortly to answer your question and give you wonderful, wonderful links.

By the way, I'm Dawn :) I have a Drow character as well! Welcome to the site, Nera and may you make many characters and many more friends.

Hello there newish to roleplay girl! 8D You'll LOVE the Roleplay 101 guide then! It's handy!

Welcome to the site!

Hola Nery! Welcome to Iwaku! I look forward to seeing you roleplay! Any questions? Ask away!

Hi, Nera, and welcome to Iwaku!
We're a great place to try out roleplaying, so I'm happy that you came to us.
I'm Kitti, by the way, and it's nice to meet you.

I have some links to help you find your way around roleplay important aspects of the site:
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

This isn't a full directory of Iwaku, but it's certainly useful. If you need help with anything, please do ask!

Hello, Neravi! You have a pretty name. ^^ Iwaku is very friendly and open, so I'm sure you'll make friends on your adventures into the world of RP! Lots of luck~