New girl on the prowl!

E

Edie

Original poster
Hello! I am brand spanking new to the forums, and looking high and low for some partners.

I have been role-playing for six years now, and have experience, and am looking for someone similar.

My posting can range from two paragraphs to a million. I give what I get. You write me a book, I'll write you one back.

I don't do MxM or FxF. Nothing against them, but they're not my style.

I like all types of genres, but I don't do alien role-plays. They're boring as hell.

I'm looking for someone to play the male main character, without requiring me to double.

Means I'm craving. Role in green is the role I want to play, and anything with * behind it I have plots for.

Pairings:
Sibling x Siblings Best Friend +++ *
Demon x Human +++++++
Demon x Angel +++++*
Vampire x Vampire ++++*
Stripper x Client
Stalker x Victim
Neighbor x Married man
Daughter x Older family friend
Ex-Girlfriend x Ex-Boyfriend
Goddess x Human Captive
Crime Boss x Cop
Princess x Knight
Prisoner Queen x Conquering King
Woman x Ghost
Psycho Girlfriend x Boyfriend

Plot Ideas:
Mythical Hunger Games *
Fairy Tales*
Treasure Hunting

Trapped in a book*

Last edited by a moderator:
Guh! Everyone always wants to do Sibling x Sibling Best friend, but I have the fucking worst luck keeping a partner around for it. The longest one I had going was for six months, and my partner went poof. ; ;

Good luck! lol

Would you be interested in a M/f Master slave Teacher/student Master/slave Magic Academy (Dark Fantasy Romance) Type of Role Play with me?

I'm not really a master/slave type. Sorry. \=

Are you willing to double? (so we each play one male and one female?)

I do not double. Sorry. I play either male, or female for a main, but I like to give my attention to one main character.

The Demon x Human sounds interesting :)

I don't have much of a plot thought out for that one. It's just one that I've been wanting to do. If you want to work something out though, feel free to send me a message.

Sibling x Siblings Best Friend <- Sure, I'm game if you are! :)

Sibling x Sibling's best friend has already been taken, sorry. \=

Ex-girlfriend x Ex-Boyfriend is still open, if you want to PM and we can talk about a plot. I have a few ideas for different genres.

Wait, we're not doing Psycho Girlfriend x Boyfriend? D: You get two pairings in one rp! That's not fair! Cheater....

Oh wait, I guess that means I do too.

Sorry for the absence! If I didn't answer you, I'm not ignoring you. It's been a busy weekend. And I'm still looking for 1-2 more.