1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

New girl on the prowl!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Edie, Oct 23, 2014.

1. Hello! I am brand spanking new to the forums, and looking high and low for some partners.

I have been role-playing for six years now, and have experience, and am looking for someone similar.

My posting can range from two paragraphs to a million. I give what I get. You write me a book, I'll write you one back.

I don't do MxM or FxF. Nothing against them, but they're not my style.

I like all types of genres, but I don't do alien role-plays. They're boring as hell.

I'm looking for someone to play the male main character, without requiring me to double.

Means I'm craving. Role in green is the role I want to play, and anything with * behind it I have plots for.

Pairings:
    Sibling x Siblings Best Friend +++ *
    Demon x Human +++++++
    Demon x Angel +++++*
    Vampire x Vampire ++++*
    Stripper x Client
    Stalker x Victim
    Neighbor x Married man
    Daughter x Older family friend
    Ex-Girlfriend x Ex-Boyfriend
    Goddess x Human Captive
    Crime Boss x Cop
    Princess x Knight
    Prisoner Queen x Conquering King
    Woman x Ghost
    Psycho Girlfriend x Boyfriend

Plot Ideas:
    Mythical Hunger Games *
    Fairy Tales*
    Treasure Hunting

Trapped in a book*

#1 Edie, Oct 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2014
  2. Guh! Everyone always wants to do Sibling x Sibling Best friend, but I have the fucking worst luck keeping a partner around for it. The longest one I had going was for six months, and my partner went poof. ; ;

Good luck! lol

3. Would you be interested in a M/f Master slave Teacher/student Master/slave Magic Academy (Dark Fantasy Romance) Type of Role Play with me?

4. I'm not really a master/slave type. Sorry. \=

5. Anyone else?

6. Are you willing to double? (so we each play one male and one female?)

7. I do not double. Sorry. I play either male, or female for a main, but I like to give my attention to one main character.

8. The Demon x Human sounds interesting :)

9. I don't have much of a plot thought out for that one. It's just one that I've been wanting to do. If you want to work something out though, feel free to send me a message.

10. Looking for a few more.

11. Sibling x Siblings Best Friend <- Sure, I'm game if you are! :)

12. Exgirlfriend x Ex boyfriend

13. Sibling x Sibling's best friend has already been taken, sorry. \=

Ex-girlfriend x Ex-Boyfriend is still open, if you want to PM and we can talk about a plot. I have a few ideas for different genres.

14. Threw on some more ideas.

15. Wait, we're not doing Psycho Girlfriend x Boyfriend? D: You get two pairings in one rp! That's not fair! Cheater....

Oh wait, I guess that means I do too.

16. Sorry for the absence! If I didn't answer you, I'm not ignoring you. It's been a busy weekend. And I'm still looking for 1-2 more.

17. Still got room for one more.

18. Rofl! Alrighty then!