New Girl C:

K

keepitreelcool

Original poster
Oh gross. I have that awkward, new kid on the block feeling! xD Haha, alright hello I'm Avril. I'm new to this site, obviously, but not to roleplaying. I think it's been a little over 3 years since I've discovered the wonderful world of role-play. I've been everywhere and back on the web, but every single site has been a disappointment. I, however, can already tell I'm going to like it here. C: Well, I don't know what else to say because I am an awkward taco, so I'm just gonna slowly... end.. this. Yeah.

Don't feel awkward! We love new arrivals! Always something new to the table. ^^

Welcome to Iwaku!

Since you're new here, I figure you want to make friends and Role-Play right away..Yes?

Well first off, stop by the
Cbox where many of our members get together and chat.

And if you're just looking to get right into the fun, time for you to head to the
Jump-Ins

You'll like being here even more, I guarantee it!
If you need anything, just ask someone..We'll help you out!

Welcome to Iwaku! ^.^ Don't feel awkward...
Many people are in the same position that you are!
If you need help with anything.. just holler

Welcome to Iwaku!

My name's Tetsuri and its nice to meet you.

Juku has you set up with the links.

I hope you enjoy your stay here and have fun.

Welcome to the family.

keepitreeeeelcool... welcome to Iwaku, Avril! I think we're all awkward. Just a little bit. ;)

WEEEEEEEEEEEEELCOME TO IWAKU, KEEPIT!

Keepit! Keepit! Keepit!

Sounds like fun to pronounce.
*coughs*
Excuse my childish behaviour.
Please, have a cookie!

25663.jpg

And see you around!
:D

Hi Avril! 8D Welcome to the community. Hopefully Iwaku will only be a mild disappointment!

Tries to make things awkward........

*Dances randomly in a Giant Plot Bunny Costume with a lit firecracker*

WELCOME TO IWAKU!!!! I'm Leucothea (means White Goddess in Greek though I'm not even Greek and don't know enough about my heritage to choose another name XD)but call me Lou. If you have any random questions about random things such as the latest drug craze!......I...uh..I mean........Bug craze! And such feel free to let me know and I will share my awkward wisdom with you!!

:bananaman: