1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

New Girl 8D

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Heavenly, Sep 3, 2012.

1. Hello, obviously I'm new or I wouldn't be posting here, hehe. Anyways, my real name is Heaven (as in my username), so you can call me that. I've been RPing for over five years now, and I mostly enjoy doing 1-1 roleplays, or small groups. My favorite genre are fantasy and modern, I despise Sci-Fi >< In my RP's I'm best at female roles, but I usually double. I just suck at males. I do have a busy life being a single mother to a 3-month-old daughter, but the times I most likely won't be on are weekends and late evening hours, but I'll try. I'm 19 years old, just turned 19. I live in Tennessee, not sure which zone it's considered :/ but you do the math on the time. I suppose that's it, I'm eager to get started here. Thank you!
    - Heavenly.

2. Hey! I'm new as well, but welcome anyway!

3. Despise Sci-Fi? I was like that once...and then....then I met Vay....

*Snaps out of her horrible memory* Oh! Hey! Welcome to the community, Heaven! I'm Iliana!

I wish you the best of luck in all of your upcoming rps!