• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

marblesoda

Original poster
hey guys, i'm new here! it's nice to meet y'all :3c

'bout me:
i'm 22, a girl, and live in the pst/pdt timezone. i've been roleplaying for over ten years and can respond often enough but i am prone to getting distracted. ;;;;; rip

i also do have the ability to write with Proper Punctuation and such but?? idk i feel it gives off the wrong ~vibe~ bc it's all Proper™ and then you start talkin' to me OOC and it's like - where did that go LOL

some rules!
❀ doubling is a must must must
❀ f// and f/m preferred but if you'd like m// for your side that's fine!
❀ minimum of like two paragraphs please ;;;;;
❀ canon x oc is a must at least for my side. i'll give oc// or canon// a shot for your side but i'm not the best or most experienced at it just so you know!
❀ let's talk! i feel more comfortable with rp partners if i know something about you. maybe send me a funny video you like? or talk about your favorite food? idc just something more than "hey lets rp!!" i think it makes talking to each other a little less awkward
❀ quality > quantity. i average anywhere from 300 to 3000 words but i don't at all require mirroring from my partner, just gimme something to respond to! honestly i feel like mirroring can limit us both!
❀ limits: smoking/drugs/alcohol all make me uncomfortable. smut is just a hard hard no.

why we're all here, at least i hope! i just really, really wanna do a New Game! rp if the title wasn't obvious enough ;;w;; i saw it last year and i just really adore it and with the news that it's!! getting a second season!! hoo boy!! i'm so excited and so i rewatched the anime and i would just love to rp some of these girls! so i'm just gonna list some ideas on like what canon's i'd like played for me and what canons i can play etcetc

OC x Yagami Ko (Craving!!! Preferred!)
OC x Suzukaze Aoba
OC x Shinoda Hajime
Yagami Ko x OC
Toyama Rin x OC
Suzukaze Aoba x OC
Sakura Nene x OC
Ahagon Umiko x OC
Hazuki Shizuku x OC
❀ Yagami Ko x Suzukaze Aoba (probably need to do a good job at convincing me for me to agree to this one tbh!)
❀ Yagami Ko x Toyama Rin (same as above)

alright that should be it! if you're interested, please please pleasee drop me a line!

Status
Not open for further replies.