New French Fries Addict Here

N

N/A

Original poster
tumblr_m7nchiQDgT1rs48o3o7_250.png

HELLO!!!
GIVE ME YO FRIES D8<
I won't be to personal here *i'm a very private person, Its called internet safety yo* but here goes my intro!
You guys can call me Lai, A nickname of mine. I'm Vietnamese & American.
Imagine me however you like, I don't mind since I'll try not to reveal to much about me.
But I prefer being called a French Fries addict.
Maybe i'm a talking dog, or a guy, or a girl, or a unicorn, or a french fries killer

I like:
  • Comic books (Preferably DC)
  • Roleplaying ( I think its been 3 or 4 years)
  • Tumblr
  • The Internet (i'm practically stuck on it for hours! Even when i'm in the outside world! D8)
  • Fancy coding
  • More things I can't think of
I am in love with in no particular order (kind of?)
REAL PEOPLE:

• Tim Borrmann & Stephen James (We'Re s00000 married *trolling you with my horrible txt tlk 8D //troll face)
  • Keanu Reeves
  • Lily Collins
  • Joseph Gordon Levitt
THOSE YOU CALL 'FICTIONAL' PEOPLE:
  • Any Bat or Flash Character of the DC universe I am married to.
  • Black Widow (Natasha Romanova)
  • Zatara Cousins (Zachary Zatara // Zatanna Zatara)
SO. BACK. OFF. >8D

ANIMALS I LIKE
Because this is for some reason a FAQ
  • Bears. Any. Polar Bears, Pandas, Etc.
  • Rabbits
  • Any big cat like Lions or Tigers. (I like White Lions, Stripeless Tigers, and 'Panthers')
  • Pigs, Dogs, I mean Cats are ok but i dont like or hate them) , Hamsters, Gerbils, etc. [domestic animals]
SPIDERS ARE A BIG NO NO FOR ME. IM SORRY. I KNOW THEY HELP THE ENVIRONMENT BUT NO.
JUST--ASDLKJFPWR
------
I am slightly an Otaku. I mean, I used to be one but now I don't really watch any anime or mangas mainly because I started to read comic books.
Not to mention, That that was what got me into the roleplaying world when I was a big 'Otaku' person.
But I am very aware of popular ones and stuff though, Despite not watching or reading any anime related things anymore!

For class wise--I like science and hate math 8/.
Math is just Elephant poo to me IOEHFOEIHFORH
Science is pretty cool in my opinion -No i do not need YOUR opinion on how this class is boring and how math rocks D8<)

ROLEPLAYS I WOULD JOIN
-Mostly-
  • Slice of Life ; Any realistic Roleplay.
  • Fantasy ( DEPENDING on plot)
  • Those gang roleplays idk what they're called but they involve gangs
  • DC, Superheros, Etc
  • Crime
  • Drama, Comedy, etc.
I tend to do brooding and self loathing males.
or charming males.
or mean girls who are 'hard to get' and femme fatales and stuff.
When something involves orientation they'll either be: Pan, Straight, Bi, Confused, Not interested
So yeah.
I mean most of my character traits besides those are:
Sarcastic behavior, being witty with a sharp tongue, Whimsical, Man eaters, and I think thats it.
Additional added things to my characters would be a playlist. Its a habit along with adding 'OTHER CRAP' or 'RELATIONSH*TS' into my applications (You know the things you guys call 'OTHERS' and/or 'RELATIONSHIPS' well I say 'OTHER CRAP' and 'RELATIONSH*TS FOR MY OWN HUMOR).

So feel free to suggest or invite me in roleplays. I dont do mature.

--------------
And I think thats it.
SO BEFRIEND ME ONLY IF YOU'RE GONNA TALK TO ME FRIENDS AND STRANGERS :D
I don't bite or attack to hard <3........... Unless you has fries then i'll go dinosaur on you >:/
Now give me -yo- fries pls.

tumblr_m7nchiQDgT1rs48o3o8_250.png

(c) Photo of fries belong to Foodphotosets @ Tumblr
I WISH I CAN GIVE YOU MY TUMBLR BUT ITS A WIP AND AT THE SAME TIME I FEEL LIKE I SHOULD GIVE MY TUMBLR TO PEOPLE WHO BEFRIEND ME AND HAVE MY TRUST

But you can follow my WIP comic one 8D (Yes its still in the progress of working because
I procrastinate alot or just feel plain lazy so dont judge me or it D8<)
@
Comicalcomicheroine.tumblr.com

Its a comic blog not my personal one c:

I also did my 'about me' in my profile on here. Which is really short.

FRY KILLER! O____O

Welcome to the site, fry killer! 8D

Welcome to Iwaku, Lai. -is sure to keep his fries in a secure location for later devouring-

@Seth Bloodmoon: //Grabs fries.
Five second rule in the case of fries being thrown and landing on the ground. Shoot.

Hey, welcome! Do you like fries salted or unsalted? :)

Welcome to Iwaku Fries ^^
(was easier to say than PardonMeSir)
Hope you enjoy your stay ;)