Not open for further replies.
V

Vivian

Original poster
✎START FILE
BLUE FILE
EXIT GAME

• ABOUT PLAYER VI
    Hiya! This is the second body hunt I've made, and it notably fancier than the past one. Because I'm extra as all hell and I want to show it, thanks. Anywho, a little bit about me before you're done the biggest mistake and roleplay with me. I'm a high school student who will be going to college, and on top of that have gone off and found a job like a functioning soon to be adult. So my schedule isn't always the most cooperative, and occasionally I may vanish spontaneously before giving you a reply, or never replying again. Whatever the reason is I'm sorry! Regardless, I'm looking for roleplay partners because I hate myself enough. I suggest checking out my roleplay resume though, and don't hestiate to ask if you wanna confirm something.
  • GAME RULES ( ⌓̈ )ง
    Yep, like every game there will be rules! Please don't stone me, I'm sorry.
    -1. Fandom- I do enjoy doing fandom roleplays, if you suggest a fandom I'll consider it, but I do not do canon characters for or from any universe, and I prefer that you don't roleplay canon characters. I'm super sorry about this; it's a pet peeve of mine for a while. I will lightly mention canon characters within the roleplay, though.

-2. Age- I prefer that my partner is at least +16, this is more for personal comfort rather than an issue of maturity.

-3. Posting- I'm a high school student who not only cries because she has to turn in like fifty assignments, but because she doesn't have the time every time in the day to reply to her stuff. I don't mind if you miss a few days, but if you're going to be going on a trip for a while, I would like to be told about it, so I don't commit seppuku. In addition to that, I ask that you be at least able to write a paragraph or two with decent grammar/spelling. English isn't everyone's first language, and sometimes we might not have a whole lot to say, so I'm pretty mellow with this rule, don't harsh my mellow.

-4. Communication- I'm not scary, I know I swing this baton around a lot, but it's out of love and care for Iwaku. Try and contact me on Discord or Skype if you wanna talk about the roleplay or make small chit chat if you don't wanna use Iwaku's messaging system. ( ⌓̈ )ง

-5. Face Claims- Once again please don't stone me, but I also am only comfortable with using art/anime face claims. Using real faces just makes me feel like I'm stealing someone's identity. On the topic of identity theft, I also don't like using/seeing canon character's used as face claims, especially It's me, Goku. So your Sakura recolor is a no-go.

-6. ROLES & Pairings- I will play a Female, Futa and Male in that order, I strongly prefer playing the female role. In addition, the only pairings I will do is MxF, FxF FxF(uta), I do NOT do MxM. (꒪▿꒪)

-7. Golden Rule- Treat me how you would like to be treated and vice versa.

-8. Iwaku Rule- Follow the rules or Vivian will PUNCH lightly bap you.

Hello,

I can do a fire emblem fandom roleplay with you. We can discuss plots and pairings here, or in a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.