New Feature: Button Fanciness!

V

Vay

This announcement is just to say that all of you have fancy butts.

That is all, good day.

*Gets shoved back to the podium stage by Diana and slapped in the face with the cue cards.*

FINE GLOB DAMMIT.

Good day Lovlies,

Just your patron lust demon goddess thing here to let you know all of you have a nice fancy button to play with! We're still testing it so please be gentle. It's its first time. ;____;

Anyway if you're creating a new thread in one of the roleplay section you might notice a cute little field. Only you've lit the tallow candles, drawn the runes and praised Kawai Desu four times you may add a link to that field.

While treating an OOC thread the field name is In Character Thread: and if you're creating the IC then the field is called Signup: . It should be self explanatory but when added you will have a fancy fancy link to the corresponding thread!

If you already have your thread posting don't worry! You can go Thread tools => Edit Thread to add the links!

Now then my faithful flock, hot to it and make magic!

~Vay
iwaku Admin Team

FINALLY. I was so sick of people not linking between the threads!

OOooh, this makes me happy :D Always having to stick my links between threads somewhere it makes sense, and it'll help get other people to do it too.

Reactions: DJae Writer Chick
At last I am free from the harrowing task of clicking my left mouse button twice and moving my eyes in a vertical fashion while simultaneously storing the memory of the previous thread title and looking for a similar arrangement of words.

Now we just need bots to write our roleplay posts for us, and a choose-your-own comment list in the General section.

And if the Cbox could be digitally displayed directly on the tip of my penis, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Asmo hasn't seen out planned features list... and if he has he's just committed plagiarism.

"Welcome to the 'Choose Your Own Comment' feature. Do you want to:

A) Talk about something completely unrelated to the discussion at hand.
B) Post something that no-one present will be able to understand.
C) Inquire as to whether the OP's mother had intimate relations with a goat nine months before their birth."

Reactions: Noctis the Devious
MY VOTE GOES TO RORY!

One thing, naw let's make that three

1: Thank you for noticing, my buns have been referred to as Harmonious at times.

2: Yay! Less work! More Play!

3: Can I get the digital penis thing mentioned earlier, for some reason it is the most alluring prospect I have been presented with all day.

I know what Iwaku wants.

Penis Boxes.

For everyone.

• Thank You
Reactions: Ner0 and Fluffy
Actually, you're wrong.

Iwaku wants a sandwich.

Also, whether you stepped down or not, Iwaku has not presented Asmo with clothes.

Get back in the kitchen/AdminBox and get to work >.>